Chapter 10: Hello Friend

Boom and cries radiated from the Tv. Katsuki's channel is pretty scary, the television show was too much for you, you could barely peek out of your pillow that was the only thing shielding your eyes from the gory movie.

To catch up, tonight is movie night and unfortunately, it is Katsuki's turn to pick a movie.

So as he is who he is, he picked a horror movie. Yes, your mom was slightly against it with your still in the room with them but despite him muttering you heard what he said.

"Before that brat was here we didn't have any problems."

It made you wanting to prove him wrong, so you said you wanted to watch as well. Well... Look where that ended up...

"Raaaaaggghh!!!!!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"

The night is filled with your screams and in the end. In the end, you slept with a bump on your head, courtesy of Katsuki.

[That morning]

You yawned slowly walking downstairs fully dressed and out of your pajamas. You woke up later than usual but it was only natural due to yow late you slept. And on the plus side, the movie drained you so you are still tired from all the screaming.

"Morning mom.." You mumbled sleepily but stopped as you noticed that Katsuki was the only one in the Kitchen, no or dad in the room or in the other across the hall.

"U-Uh... Where's–"

"They left for work, idiot." Katsuki cut in before you could even continue. "Don't bother me." He muttered on closing the fridge with some food in arms and exited the kitchen but just as he past you, you grabbed a hold of the hem of his shirt.

The air turned cold, the tension made you sweat nervously. Katsuki's formed was unwavering, almost waiting to hear what you have to say. The nervousness slightly made your breathing heavier and the silence made you want to just burst out in tears but you held back and take a deep breath.

"B-Big brother...." you said softly scared he would yell at you the moment you spoke. "...Why do you hate me so much...?"

That was what you wanted to ask him the moment you came to the household. His distance was truly hurtful and the times when he would never pay attention to you, like what other siblings would do to their siblings made you a bit jealous.

Its like to him you were a stranger, a guest that shouldn't be bothered. You just wanted to be treated like family.

"You wanna know why?" Katsuki started shocking you but also getting you curious.

"My life is turned upside down because of you. I don't deserve these... I thought the world blessed me with a good, straight life, that was until it gave you.." Katsuki dully looked at you.

"The old hag and man would notice that soon... How much trouble you'd bring just by being here.. Bringing you back to the orphanage will cross their mind soon, just you wait.." Ripping his shirt from your grasp he journeyed up stairs.

"That's not true!" You yelled "Mom and Dad loves me for who I am!" You say feeling the tears start to swell.

"They aren't even your real parents..." The fact made you freeze signaling Katsuki to continue. "Can you guarantee that they will feel like that when you out grown your childhood? Don't forget, the reason they adopted you was to have a kid in the house so it feel boring.." You shook your head in disbelief hoping that his words weren't real.

"You should run before reality hits." He bellowed with one last glare before making his way upstairs.

As if it were a command you dashed to the door in tears grabbed your back pack and left the house.