Sister

It was in the town of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was a normal day, though it was snowing. Deep in the town was an abandoned garage. In that garage lived a gang that moved from Chicago. One of the members, Kali Prasad, sat by the window taking one one of the member Micks place as lookout. Kali kept looking at the rain hit the window. Then, she looked at her arm. 008 was written. She could not stop thinking of one person. Jane. Or Eleven. They had met last year. Jane was like her. She had powers. But Jane ran away from her.

Kali could not stop thinking about her. How she wasn't the only one with powers. Kali turned around to see the rest of her gang playing cards. She looked at one of the members, Axel. She thought she would have some fun. She concentrated, then Axel lept up from his chair, screaming. Everyone at the table laughed. Axel looked at Kali. "I told you to stay out of my goddamn head!" He yelled at her. Kali only grinned.

Kali decided she needed a walk. She left the garage, and put her hood over her head. She saw people walking on the sidewalks. Kalis eyes fell on a woman walking by a fire hydrant. Kali concentrated, and suddenly, the woman screamed, dropping her purse. Kali made it seem to her that the fire hydrant erupted, water pouring everywhere. People were very confused of what was going on. Quickly, Kali ran to the purse the woman dropped, and grabbed it, running away. People saw Kali, and yelled, "Hey! She' s a thief! Someone stop her!" Kali kept running.

Kali ran into an alleyway, trying to get to the other side. Suddenly, four police officers came from the other side. Kali froze where she was. "Yup, that's her. One of the officers said. Kali slowley backed away, when there was complete darkness. Two police officers snuck up behind her, putting a bag over her head.

Kali tried to break free, but the officers caught her. "We've got you this time, freak!" One of them yelled. They were about to take her to the squad car, when someone with a hood was behind them. "Let her go." The person said. The police officers looked at the person, who lowered their hood. Adrienne stood there. One of the officers smiled. "If you're part of her little gang, looks like we have..." Suddenly, Adrienne rose her hand, and the officers gun came out of his belt, and landed in her hands. Adrienne wss smiling. "Let her go." She said. The officers were looking at her. They all rose their guns now, but Adrienne moved her hand to the right, the guns flying away from them. One officer ran forward with his baton, but Adrienne suddenly cast fire from her hands, hitting him. The officer was screaming. Two officers went over to help, the others took Kali into their car, driving away. Adrienne wasn't giving up though. She rose her hand, and the car stopped. Then, it rose into the air. The policemen were panicing inside. "Give me the girl, and I'll let you go!" She yelled to the car. She slowly and gently layed the car down.

The officers took the bag off of Kalis head, and uncuffed her. Kali ran out of the car, looking at Adrienne. The policemen looked at Adrinne as well. She was giving them a grim look. The officers knew what they had to do. The driver started the car, and drove away.

Kali looked at Adrienne. "Who are you?" She asked. Adriennes grim look suddenly turned into a kind smile looking at Kali. "I knew I wasn't the only one. Different." Adrienne rolled up her sleeve. She showed Kali the numbers 006. Kali was amazed. She rolled up her sleeve as well, and showed the numbers 008. Kali was now smiling. "Sister." She said. Adrienne kept smiling as well. "Sister." She said. Then, the two hugged eachother, as if they actually were sisters.

Kali lead Adrienne back to her home. They gang was still playing cards. Then, one of the members, Dottie, looked up, noticing Adrienne. "Kali, who the hell is is?" She asked. Kali smiled. "Everyone, I want you to meet Adrienne." She said. Axel got up from his chair, excited. "We've got a new member then?" He asked. Adrienne chuckled "Darling, I'm more than just a perosn looking for a home." Adrienne said. She rose her hand, and a few cards flew to her hand. Everyone was surprised. Adrienne rose her other hand, and it caught fire. Everyone was amazed. Then, Dottie started appauding. "Is there more?" She asked. "Oh yes. One more." Adrienne said.

And she was gone from everyones sight. Vsnished. Everyone was shocked. "Shit, where'd she go?" Axel asked. Then, a voice came from upstairs. "You know, you've got to double check sometimes." Everyone looked to the noise, and saw Adrienne standing atop a staircase. Everyone applauded, and Adrienne appeared next to Kali again. Kali was amazed. "Teleportation." She said. "Incredible." Adrienne smiled. "There's one more power. But you all seem so kind, I don't want to use it on any of you."

Kali and Adrienne were now sitting on the roof. "How did you know I was here?" Kali asked. "That's another one of my powers. I can find someone just by looking at a picture of them. And, I can just appear there." She said. Kali was amazed. "How far can you travel when teleporting?" Kali asked. "The farthest I've gone was Virginia to California." She said. "So, anywhere in the United States. Well, I'm not so sure about Hawaii. But I tried to teleport to Alaska once, and there was a terrible pain in my head, I passed out." She said. Kali was still amazed. Though they just met, she knew Adrienne would not leave her like Jane did. "Have you found any of the men who kept you at the lab?" Kali asked. Adrienne nodded. "Yes. And I killed them." Kali then stood up. "You had the bravery to kill them?" She asked. Adrienne nodded. "I'm a fighter." She said. Kali knew she was the person she was looking for. She had courage to kill the people at the lab, and could go there faster than when they used their van. She and Adrienne were going to make quite a team...