The Break In

"Wait, so you were kept in the lab like El?" Joyce had asked Adam. They were driving down a road, while Adam was telling Joyce whatever she wanted to know, so she could trust him. "That's true." He said. Joyce looked at him. "Well, what kind of... Abilities do you have?" She asked. "I can heal myself really fast, or heal others, from pain, sickness, you name it." He explained.

Joyce got to a red light. While she waited for it to go green again, she and Adam saw four grey vans go past. She heard Adam cursing to himself. "Shit, shit, no please, god no." Joyce was confused. She looked at him, and he almost looked sick. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Those vans, they cannot be trusted. They... Do you know of Martin Brenner?"

It hit Joyce like a brick. "Hopper told me his body was never found, but I just thought that thing killed him." She said. Adam nodded. "I escaped a few years before your son went missing. No matter where I went, Brenner or a bunch of his crew always found me. I've been on the run for years." He said.

Brenners P.O.V:
In one of the vans, Brenner, Gray, and Ten sat. Ten had wires connected to his head. He was focused. "Left..." He said. The van took a left turn. For a few minutes, the van kept moving forward. "Right." Ten said.

The van was following Tens instructions. They were using him as a tracker, to find Six. Brenner had become very worried that she had not been caught yet, knowing how powerful she was.

Adrienne's P.O.V:
Adrienne and the rest of her group drove down a road, in the gangs van. Adrienne looked at Will. Even though she had control over what he did, she did not have control over what he thought. She felt he was nervous. Not for what Adrienne was going to do, but about El and Winter. Adrienne felt he had a bond with El. They had both been through so much, they understood each other.

Then, the van stopped. Adrienne got out, and smiled, knowing exactly where they were. Hawkins lab. Lights were still on, so people were still working inside. She knew there would be people armed with weapons, so she had to cause a distraction. She looked at her hand, and the jewel on her ring was glowing bright.

The doctors inside were continuing their work, when they thought they heard a noise. They left it off as a flock of birds. Suddenly, the windows crashed, and many Demobats had flown in, attacking doctors and guards.

Adrienne and her group stayed outside, waiting. They heard both people and Demobats screaming. They also heard gunshots. After a few minutes, she knew the guards were taken care of. So she entered the building.

People were all over the floor. Some Demobats crawled over them. Once they saw Adrienne, they flew away. She smiled. "Coast is clear!" She yelled to her group. The gang walked forward, when Kali held out her arms. "Sorry guys, but I think only me and Will should go in." She explained. "What? Why?" Axel asked. "Well, there's some shit in there you might not like. So, just keep watch, alright?"

Will and Kali entered. They followed Adrienne through hallways, and up stairs, until they came to one room. Adrienne opened the door, and inside was a large screen, like a television, and an odd device that looked like a helmet. Adrienne placed the device over her head, which had wires connected to the screen. "This has not been used in a long time." She said. "Basically, this is supposed to be an easier way to locate the people like us. Like Jane, I can track people. But only one person. This helps me locate more than one person." Adrienne sat in a chair that was nearby, and closed her eyes. She focused. Suddenly, the screen lit up to a dark blue color. It was zooming out, and Will and Kali saw there were shapes moving around. Like lines. But, they saw as the shapes were coming together, it was a map. A map of the United States of America. They saw 6 red dots in Indiana, the state they were in. Then, they saw dots appear across the map, 3 in Washington. "These... Are the people who had come from this lab." She said. "And..." Suddenly, there were green dots appearing over the map. "I feel, there is more than one company raising people with powers." The U.S.A map seemed to zoom out, and it was soon a map of the world. There were many green dots all around countries in Europe, including Germany, Britain, and Sweden. There were 3 other colors appearing, including orange, blue, and yellow. There were mixed colors all across India. There were some yellow dots in Russia. And a few blue in Australia.

Will was amazed. "The ones in red are the ones that have come from Hawkins." Adrienne explained. "The other colors, are from different labs. Different experiments. Somebody must have seen what Brenner was doing with MKUltra, and started maming many other companies like this lab. There are new people like us. All across the world in different countries."

Kali looked at the different colors. She wondered if these people were still in a lab, or had escaped.

Brenner's P.O.V:
Brenner had felt the van stop. As he exited, he saw he was outside the labratory. He and Gray walked forward, when they saw another van. Then, people in masks came from behind it, and had guns in their hands. The people from the other vans raised their weapons, making the gang lower theirs, knowing they were out-numbered.

Brenner walked forward to the lab, 5 people with guns behind him. "Now, even though she is only eighteen, Six is incredibly dangerous. While I will distract her, you all will..." Brenner never complete his sentence, as he felt something grab onto his shoulders, and he started flying in the air. He was yelling. He looked above him, to see it was the same type of creature that took Will. But it had wings.

It took Brenner inside from a broken window. Then, it took Brenner to the end of the hallway, where Adrienne was waiting, smiling, her eyes shining red. "Well well, Martin Brenner." She said. "I never thought I would see you again."