Rescuing Hopper

Mikes P.O.V:
It was Christmas Eve morning. Mike sat in his room, looking at the wooden box he planned on giving El. He couldn't stop thinking about her, and grabbed his radio. He turned it on, and took a deep breath. He spoke to it. "Hello? El?" The radio didn't make a sound. He sat on his bed. He thought of what Nancy told him about Steve sneaking into her room. He grinned at the idea. Then, left the house.

He walked through the woods that made a shortcut to Hoppers cabin. He walked through the woods, and saw a giant pine tree knocked down. He was confused what could have brought it down. If somebody did, they would have taken it with them. Mike shrugged it off, and kept walking. He walked on the path that lead to the cabin. But when he came to the area, he saw no cabin. But a pile of burnt wood on the ground. Confused, Mike ran forward. The cabin was gone, burnt. He was extremely confused. But he knew who to turn to.

He took the path that went to Wills house. Once there, he knocked on the door. He waited, and Jonathan opened the door. "Hey Mike. Everything alright?" He asked. Mike nodded. "Is Will home?" He asked. Suddenly, Will appeared behind Jonathan. "What's up?" He asked, leaving the house to talk to Mike. "Do you know where El is?" Mike asked. Will nodded. "Yes, I actually do." He said. "She and my Mom went on a road trip to find her Mom." Will explained.

El told Mike of how she met her Mom and Aunt before. He wondered why they had gone there again. "Do you know when they'll be back?" He asked. Will nodded. "Mom said they'd be gome for a few days." He said. Mike still had another question. "Do you know where Hopper is?" He asked. Then, Jonathan came from the house. "He's gone too. Said it was a family emergency." Jonathan explained.

Mike sighed. "Geez, it's like everyone close to El is going far away from her. Well, except for Joyce." Mike said. Then, he thought of something. "Wait, Hopper left about a week ago. Still gone. Then, a few nights ago, I was attacked by a girl who had powers like El. Now, she's going away from the rest of us. It's like she's trying to be as defenceless as..." Mike suddenly rushed into the house. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote down the dates and events he just talked about in order.

"Okay, so if Hoppers gone for a week, I was attacked, now El is far from us." Mike still had to think about this. "Do you think Hopepr would be back by now?" Will shrugged. Mike kept thinking. Then, snapped his fingers. "The Girl with Red Eyes. She might be involved in this." He said. Will was confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. Mike immediatly went for the phone book, flipping through the pages. "Ives... Ives... Aha." Mike found Becky Ives in the phone book. He looked at Will. "Do you mind if I..." He asked Will. Will gestured to the phone. "Not at all." He said. Mike went to the phone, and put in the phone number. He waited for it to pick up. Finally, he heard a click. "Hello?" He heard a voice on the other line say. Mike sighed in relief. "Becky Ives?" He asked. "Uh, yes. Who's this?" Becky asked. Mike cleared his throat. "This is Mike Wheeler. I know you're El... Jane Hoppers aunt?"

Silence on the other end. Then, Becky spoke up again. "You know, she mentioned you a few times." She said. "But, she's not here now."

Els P.O.V:

The phone rang. El woke up in a hotel room Joyce picked out for them to spend the night at. El picked up the phone, and said in a tired voice, "Hello?" "Hey El." It was Mike. El smiled, then looked behind her. Joyce was surprisingly still asleep. El went down to a whisper. "Mike, she came back." She said. "The girl with Red Eyes." "What did she do?" Mike asked. "She tried to hurt me." El said. She heard Mike sigh. "We're going to get her. I promise, we'll catch her." El smiled again. "El, I think Hoppers in trouble."

This was unexpecting. El was about to prove Mike wrong, when she thought about it. First, his father went missing, then Mike was attacked. She looked at the TV in front of her.

El grabbed a small sheet, and tied it around her eyes, the phone still against her ear. She put her hands on the TV, and thought of Hopper.

As she expected, she was in darkness. She looked around. "Mike? Are you still there?" She asked. "Yes. I'm here, don't worry." She said. El looked around, until she saw someone tied to a chair, shaking. El ran to the person. It was Hopper. El thought he was going through the same condition her mother did. She almost touched Hopper,  when she thought of the flashbacks she saw from her mother. El focused more, and saw the number 1301 on a wall. And saw a sign that said 'Cedar Rapids, Iowa.'

El took the sheet off of her eyes. "1301, Cedar Rapids, Iowa." She said to the phone. "El, thank you, thank you." Mike said. "Mike, I'll be back before you know it." She said. And, ended the call.

Mikes P.O.V:

Mike put the phone back. "Hoppers in Cedar Rapids." He said. Jonathan was confused. "Why isn't he in New York like he said?" He asked. "Somethings going on around here." Mike said. "We need to get Hopper back as soon as possible." Will suddenly grinned. "I know someone who can help." He said. And, left the house.

Will came back a few minutes later with Winter. Mike was confused, but Jonathan smiled. "Mike, I'd like you to meet Winter." He said. Winter rolled up her sleeve, showing 012. Mike smiled as well, and shook her hand. "How can she help?" Mike asked. "I can teleport." Winter said. Mike thought of what El said. "He's in 1301, Cedar Rapids, Iowa." He said. Winter took a deep breath" and focused. Then, she was gone. This made Mike jump back.

Winters P.O.V:

'1301, Cedar Rapids. '1301, Cedar Rapids.' Winter kept thinking to herself. Then, she found herself inside a warehouse. She looked around, and saw a man tied to a chair. She recognised him. Chief Hopper. She ran to him. His eyes were rolled back, and he was shaking. Winter put her hand on him, and thought of inside Wills house.

"Hey!" Winter spun around. There was a man, with his hair sticking all the way up. He had a gun. Winter knew what she had to do. She appeared right in front of him, knocking the gun out if his hand, and kicked him in the knee. Then she appeared behind him, and kicked him to the ground. Then she appeared next to Hopper, and teleported back to Wills house.

Once back, she saw Will, Mike, and Jonathan looking in shock. "Oh my god, Hopper!" Jonathan yelled. He went to the kitchen for a knife. Jonathan cut Hopper out of the chair, in which he slipped to the ground. Jonathan and Will picked him up, laying him onto the couch. "What's wrong with him?" Winter asked. "I don't know." Mike said. "But it's not good."