The Junkyard

Will walked through the railroad tracks, and saw a hill that led to a junkyard, with an abandoned schoolbus. He expected the group to be up there. He was right, as he saw footprints in the snow, leading up the hill. As Will walked up to the junkyard, he saw Lucas, Dustin, Steve with his nail-bat, and Max. He walked over to the group.

"What's going on?" He asked Lucas. He had a serious look. "There's Some thing I've been keeping from you." He said. "Last month, I saw a Demogorgon." Will was shocked. "What?" He said. "But, El closed the gate." Dustin nodded. "Yeah, El closed it. But someone else must have opened it." Will only had one person in his head. "Adrienne." He said. Everyone gave a confused look. "Who?" Max asked. "The girl with Red Eyes. The girl who attacked Mike and Hopper." Dustin and Steve looked confused. They hadn't heard the story of her before. "Last month, Mike was attacked by this girl who... Mike said her eyes were glowing red, and fire was coming out of her hands." Dustin and Steve were shocked.

"Anyways," Will explained. "She tricked Hopper, and somehow messed with his mind, placing him in a coma." Steve couldn't believe this. "So, the old adventure is back? Killing these Demogorgons, or whatever?" He asked. Will nodded.

"Okay, here's what I planned." Dustin explained. He took off his backpack, and took his notebook. "Nancy explained to me that she and Jonathan got the first Demogorgons attention by cutting their hands, because they are like sharks. They can detect blood at least a mile away. So, my idea," Dustin took something else out of his bag. A pocket knife. Everyone was shocked, and began protesting. "Hell no!" Max said. "Listen, we don't have to go that far."

The sun was going to set very soon, so everyone began unpacking traps and bait around the junkyard. Steve left a gasoline trail around a like of bait, and led it to the bus like last time.

Soon, everyone climbed into the bus, waiting for something. It was now dark out. Steve kept his grip on his bat. Lucas had his wrist rocket in his bag, along with big rocks and firecrackers. Dustin was becoming impatient. "We can't stay here all night in the cold." He said. And, went for his bag, pulling out his knife. Everyone began protesting again. "Jesus man, put it away!" Lucas said.

Then, a noise. Almost like a screech. Everyone fell silent. They looked out the window, to see something outside eating the bait they left out. Steve slowly opened up the door, and lit a match. "So long." He whispered. He threw the match on the gasoline trail, and the fire trail started, catching the Demobat. It yelled out loud, and sprung out its wings, trying to fly. Then, it collapsed to the ground.

"Yes!" Dustin yelled. "This time we got it!" Steve exited the bus with the fire extinguisher, spraying the fire. When he was complete, he came across the Demobat, seeing it breathing. "Dustin!" He yelled to the bus. "Give me my bat!"

Dustin exited the bus quickly, and gave Steve the bat. Steve kept looking at the creature. He heard it wheezing. He rose his bat, about to kill it, when something pulled him backwards, making him fall to the ground. The kids in the bus were shocked and confused.

Dustin helped Steve up. He picked up his bat again, holding it tight. "Who's out there?" He yelled out. And behind a car, entered a Adrienne, her eyes glowing a malevolent red. Dustin was shocked. "The girl with red eyes." He said. Adrienne smiled at him. "Where is Jane?" She asksd. Dustin was now angry, knowing what she did to Mike and Hopper.  "I have no idea. But from what I hear of you, I known I shouldn't tell you..." Dustin was suddenly being dragged across the ground, screaming. Steve had his bat ready, and attempted to take a swing at her. But his arms froze in place, and Dustin stopped where he was.

Steve tried to move, but he just couldn't. Adriennne had him trapped. Then, his bat was floating out of his hands, and landed into Adriennes. Steve unfroze, and was shocked. "Wood was a really poor choice." She said. Fire erupted from her hands, burning the bat. "No, no!" Steve yelled, running towards her. She pushed him backwards. She burnt the bat completely. Nails and a few pieces of wood fell to the ground.

Will now exited the bus, looking at Adrienne. She smiled. "Will Byers. We meet at last." Lucas and Max followed behind Will. "I've been waiting for a long time to meet you, Will. You would make a great member to the team." Lucas stepped in front of Will. "What do you want Will for?" He asked. Adrienne gasped. "William, you never told them?" She asked. Will looked nervous. Lucas looked at him. "Tell us what?" He asked. Will was silent. Adrienne started laughing. "Oh, keeping quiet about it, are you? I see how it is."

At that moment, she shot fire straight at Lucas. Will jumped in the way, blocking the flame with his power, making the flame disappear in the air. Everyone was shocked, and Adrienne was chuckling. "Finally! Now there's some power." She said. "When you join me, you are going to feeze half of this down, I'll burn the other half."

Suddenly, it started snowing. Then, it got larger. A blizzard. Will shot a blue type of energy from his hands at Adrienne, who deflected it with Fire. Will kept unleashing his ice power, but Adriennes heat kept it back. She started walking closer to him. "I've run out of patience, Byers." She said. And her red eyes started glowing. Will felt dizzy, and drowsy. He fell to the ground, the snowstorm stopped.

Adrienne picked him up in her arms. "No!" Lucas yelled. He pulled out his wrist rocket, firing rocks at Adrienne. She stopped thr rocks in midair, and crushed them while they were still in the air. Then, she and Will teleported away.

Lucas was breathing heavily. "He's gone. Again." He ran over to Dustin, who was hurt by being drug across the ground. He helped his friend up. He looked at Steve, who was holding the nails, and remaining wood from the bat.

"Will had powers all along?" Max asked. "That's crazy." Lucas looked up at the starry sky. "We need to tell Joyce. We need to tell Joyce, Will was taken." Lucas headed off to the woods, Max close behind him.

As they got to the Byers house, they saw Joyce anxiously waiting by the table. Lucas took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Joyce had expected Will. But became curious to see why Lucas and Max had come. "Lucas, Max." She said. "Why are you here? Do you know where Will is?" Lucas looked very nervous. "It was... The girl with Red Eyes. She took Will. He's gone again, Ms. Byers." Joyce was now in complete shock.