The Plan

Dustins P.O.V:
Dustin sat in his room, thinking of what was happening to Will. Was he being tortured? He couldn't sleep. He was worried.

Then, he heard a noise outside. Curiosity took over him as he looked out his window, to see what he thought was a flocm of large birds. But as I got a closer look, he saw they seemed to have headsike a person. "Demobats." He said quietly.

At that moment, he heard his radio making noises. He quickly ran to it. "Hello?" He said to it. "Did you see the Demobats go over the town?" Lucas asked. "Yeah, I did." Dustin said. "If their back, that can't be good news for anyone. Meet me at the junkyard.

Dustin grabbed his bag, put the radio inside, and put on his hat. He didn't want to wake up his Mother, so he snuck from his bedroom window. He had to do it slowly, making sure he didn't fall. As he got to the ground, he started making his way to the tracks, when he saw a cat pull up behind him. To his luck, it was Steve. "I saw them too." He said. "I think I have an idea where their going." "Where's that?" Dustin asked as he got in the car. "The lab." Steve said.

El's P.O.V:
"Where's Will?" Jonathan asked El. She, Mike, and Jonathan were outside the Wheelers house. El closed her eyes. "He's... At the Lab. He's with Kali, and Adrienne." She said.

Nancy ran out of the house, shock on her face. She was whispering, but Jonathan knew she was pissed. "I just told Mom and Dad that everything was okay. Jonathan, what the hell are you doing here?!" She asked. "If this is your idea of a date, you need to learn some more tips on how to be a gentlemen." She said. She saw El. "El, what's going on?" She asked. El looked up at Nancy. "We're going to find Will." She said.

Nancy looked at the three of them. "If you're going, take me with." She said. Jonathan smiled as she got in the front seat of Jonathans car. El and Mike climbed in the back of his car, and it drive off to the lab.

Max's P.O.V:

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Max told Lucas in her own radio she got for Christmas. She knew being caught by her parents, or worse, Billy, would bring up questions. She climbed out her window, which wasn't hard, since she was on the first floor. She went to sneak into the garage for her skateboard, when she saw a car pull up close. It was Steve. He unrolled his window when he saw her. "Change of plans, Maxine. We're going to the lab." Max was confused, but got into the backseat of the car as it drive off.

Joyce's P.O.V:

Joyce and Adam were still following the Grey vans. Slowly, of course, with their headlights off. Joyce began to recognise the road. "I know which way their going." She said. "It's the way to the lab." Adam took a shuddering breath. "Just the thought of that place gets me nervous." He said. "They... They made me do things that I struggle with when I remember it." He said.

Steve's P.O.V:

Steve had just picked up Lucas at the junkyard, and made his way down the road to the lab. "Of course. Everything happens there." Lucas said. "That girl has control over the Demobats as long as she has that ring on. So one of us just has to cause a distraction, and we have to work together to get that thing off her finger." He explained. Steve shook his head. "No, that's to dangerous. I mean, you saw what she did, controlling fire, or dragging us across the ground." He said. "But if one of us is going to take a hit at her, I'll do it first. I am not pleased how she burned my bat." Steve said.

As they turned to another road, they made it to a hill. And before them, was the laboratory. Steve was about to drive forward, when he saw a car pull in front of them. Steve recognised it. "Jonathan?" He asked.

He saw Jonathan's car stop, then made it down the hill to the parking lot. Steve followed. The two cars pulled  into a parking lot, and Steve and Jonathan came out of their cars.

"What brings you here?" Jonathan asked. Steve looked at the lab. "Well, I saw flying monsters make their way to the lab. So I had an idea something was going on here." He explained.

Nancy, Mike, and El exited from Jonathan's car, and Lucas, Dustin, and Max exited from Steve's. "Looks like we came at the right time." Lucas said.

Then, everyone noticed 4 grey vans heading the way to the lab. El had an idea who was inside. "Hide." She said. "What?" Mike asked. El ran to the bag of Jonathan's car, and crouched down. Everyone else did the same. El was breathing hard. "It's him. It's Papa." She said. A nervous look came across Mike. "Brenner..." He said.

"Jonathan?" Everyone looked up. Joyce was standing in front of them, Adam looking at El. He walked forward to her, and unfilled his sleeve, to show her the numbers 003. El was shocked. Adam only smiled. "I heard stories about you. I knew I wasn't the only one... Different." He said. "What is going on?" Joyce asked. El stood up. "Will's in the lab." She said. Joyce looked to the lab. "Oh, this is the worst time. Brenner just got here." She said.

Everyone looked as the men exited the grey vans. They saw Brenner walk forwards. Then, El saw 4 people jump in front of the men with guns. Her mouth fell open. It was the gang that Kali was in. She saw them surrender as the men raised their weapons. She saw the men walk forwards to the lab. She saw Brenner stop, and talk to the men.

Then, everyone saw as while Brenner was talking, a Demobat was climbing from the wall, caught Brenner, and flew to the top of the building. Joyce gasped. "Oh my god, those things can fly." She said.

El felt Will in there. She knew she had to get him out. She ran forward to towards the men. They saw her, and raised their weapons. She stopped where she was, and focused. Suddenly, blood came out of the mens ears and eyes. They couldn't move. The cars around had their lights blinking on and off. Then, El stopped her power, and the men fell to the ground.

Mike looked at her standing where she was. He saw her falling over. Mike ran forward, and caught her in his arms. El was almost crying, her nose bleeding. "Mike... I'm Sorry." She said. Mike held El close. "It's okay." He said. He looked at her. "There are no more of them going to hurt us now."

"Jane?" El looked behind her. The gang stood before them. El got herself up, and slowly walked to the gang. "Kali... Where is she?" El asked. "She went into the lab with that Byers boy, and that creepy girl." Dottie said. El looked at the lab. "I must stop her." She said. El walked forward. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned around, to see Mike, Joyce, and everyone else behind her. "Not without us." Nancy said. El smiled.

"Okay, but we have to be careful." Joyce said. Everyone walked forward, when El stopped. She was confused, and walked back to the parking lot, and to the gangs van. She looked in the back, and saw a duffle bag. Her mind was telling her something was inside, maybe her tracking powers. She took out the duffle bag, and opened it up, to see Winter lying in there, her eyes red.

El gasped. Adam walked to El, and saw Winter. Adam knelt down, and placed his hands on her head. He took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Then, El saw a tear go down Adams face. When Adam let go, Winters eyes were fading from red, and she closed her eyes. Adam stood up. "She had been through so much." He said. "She was inches from death. But there is still something in her that I just can't get out." He explained. "If there's nothing can do, she could die." Adam explained. El looked at him. "What is it?" El asked. Adam sighed. "I don't know. It's like a string that is being pulled, and slowly applying more pressure, and it is impossible to cut." He explained. "All we can do now, is pray she'll make it."

El looked at Winter. She clutched her hands. "Please, come back to us, Sister." She said. El stood up, and walked towards the lab. Adrienne was the one that put Hopper in a coma, that attacked Mike, that put Winter in that condition, and almost killed El. Adrienne had to be defeated.