Always in my Heart

“El? Hopper?” El turned around to see Mike and Joyce at the end of the hallway, both smiling. Mike ran over to hug El, as Joyce did the same to Will.

“You did it. Adrienne is gone. The demogorgons, the bad men. It’s over, El. It’s all over.” Mike said. And, the two kissed. Hopper noticed this, but said nothing.

"Oh, Will, you had been through so much over the years." Joyce said, keeping Will close. "I swear, I'm not going to let anything like this happen again." Joyce looked at him. "Are you okay? Did Adrienne hurt you?" She asked. "Mom, honestly I'm alright." Will said.

Once Will had let go of Joyce, Kali had walked up behind him. "Will, it's Winter." She said.

Will ran out of the lab after Kali had explained what had happened, and to the sidewalk. Winter was still lying there. He ran next to her. Will felt her neck. She was extremely cold. “Oh no.” He said.

But he refused to believe he was too late. He kept shaking her. “Winter. It’s me. Will. Please, come on, wake up.” Will said. There were tears in his eyes. “Please, please, please!” He felt someone grab a hold of him. “Will, come on.” It was Nancy. But Will refused to leave Winters side. Nancy gently pulled Will away. Adam walked forward.

“Let’s try this again.” He said. He laid his hands on Winters head, and closed his eyes. Adam seemed to be in pain. Tears were coming out of his eyes. Then, it stopped. Adam let go of Winter. He took a few deep breaths. Adam then laid his hand on her forehead for a few seconds. Then, he let go, a grim look on his face. He shook his head. “I’m sorry kid. We're too late.” He said.

Will ran back to Winter. She was white as a sheet, and was freezing cold. He kept shaking her. Winter still made no movement. Will now started crying over her, hugging her. “It’s okay.” He said. “It’s okay. You… You’ll always be in my heart.” He said. Nancy was about to go back to him, but El held her back. “Let him say goodbye.” El said, now crying as well.

Will's eyes were closed, trying to hold back more tears. He was about to let go of her, when he suddenly felt warmth in her body. And, he felt two arms wrap around him. He opened his eyes, to see Winter looking up at him, smiling.

“Winter?!” Will said. He suddenly smiled, and tears of happiness instead of sadness came. Winter laughed, and kept hugging Will, not letting go. Will then kissed her. “You, Will. You were the one to wake me up.” She said.

Will had not felt as happy as this in so many years. He felt so happy, he could give the entire state a snowstorm. But he kept his powers down, not wanting to spoil the moment.

Winter tried to get up, but felt pain and dizziness. Adrienne left some damage on her. Will helped her up, and Winter walked over to El, embracing her. "Oh, it's so great to see your okay." El said.

Kali exited the lab to meet up with her gang. And soon, Hopper did the same with Mike and Joyce. Mike saw Will, and ran to his friend to give him a hug. "I thought you were on the other side for a second." He said. Mike looked at Will. "How is she?" He asked. Will knew he was talking about Winter. "She's doing great." Will said.

Dustin exited the lab, and hit Will on the shoulder. "This was the most amazing adventure I had ever gone on with you." He said. Winter was behind Will, a little awkward. Mike smiled at her, but Dustin gave a confused look. "Have we met?" He asked.

"This is Winter." Will said. "She's like El. She can Teleport." Dustin smiled as Will explained.

Then, Dr. Owens exited the lab, with an unconscious Adrienne in his arms. "She's going to get the help she needs." Owens explained. "If she fights back, I'll sedate her again." Owens got to his car, and gently layed Adrienne in the back.

Hopper walked to him. "Where are you taking her?" He asked. "There's a place in Nevada. It has an electric force around it, and is known to help troubled people. I spoke to them, and they agreed to help her." Owens got into his car, and Hopper looked into the window. "You really helped out a lot over the years, with Will and whatnot. You deserve to have you daughter back." Owens looked at Hopper, and rolled his window up. As he drove off, Hopper looked behind him to see Joyce. Besides El, she was the person he was worried the most about for Adrienne to attack.

Hopper walked over to Joyce, in which she hugged him. "I was so worried." She said. Hopper hugged back. "It's great to be back, Joyce. And not under whatever shit that girl put me under." He said.

Soon, the police arrived. Kali turned from her goup, to see Brenner being pulled into a police car. The two locked eyes with each other, a look of hate in Kali’s eyes, until the car drove off.

Behind Kali was Steve. He saw what she did, fending off Adrienne. He walked forward. Kali noticed, and smiled. “Uh, hey.” He said. He held out his hand. “I’m Steve. Steve Harrington.” Kali shook his hand. “Kali.” She said. Steve thought of what to say. “I saw what you did back there. That was pretty cool.” Kali couldn't help but grin.

Mike and El walked away from the group to be by themselves and talk. Then, they saw Karen driving to the group, and getting out of her car. Mike felt his stomach drop. He thought he heard Nancy say she was asleep. She saw Mike, and ran to him, hugging him. “Oh, thank god, you’re alright!” She said. “I woke up, and heard on the radio that stuff was happening at the lab. I went to check on you and Nancy to see you gone.” Then, Karen turned her eyes to El. Mike talked about her many times. But she had never met El before. “El, you saved my son's life so many times. And you save him again. Thank you.” She said. And embraced El.