Torn Apart

Hopper drive down a deserted road, near a cornfield. It was almost midnight. He thought he might as well drive to New York, only being around 11 hours away. As Hopper was driving, he couldn't stop thinking of what Ford told him. Was his father really missing? Hoper remembered his father was so tough, he could have taken on an intruder. Hopper was going to find out what was happening, and he was going to see if his father was okay.

As he kept driving down the road, he saw something lit up down the road. It was bright, and orange. Was it fire? Hopper drove up farther, and saw his guess was true. There was fire, right in the middle of the street. Hopper got out. There was no wood or anything to keep it running. There may have been gasoline on the street, and some hooligan lit it.

Suddenly, he heard a weird noise. Almost like a yell. He looked around. It was the middle of nowhere. He didn't even know where he was. Then, he heard a sniffle right behind him. He turned around. There was the cornfield. But he heard footsteps in there. "Hello?" He said. There was another sniffle, like somebody was crying. He went into his pocket, and had a mini flashlight. He turned it on, and shown into the cornfield. He saw a little girl in there. "Hey. Hey, are you okay?" Hopper asked. The girl stood frozen. Hopper could see she was scared. He held out his hand. "Come out. I won't hurt you." He said. The girl slowly stepped out. But when she did, Hopper couldn't believe his eyes. It was a little girl. But somebody Hopper thought he would ever see again.

"Sara?" He said. Sara Hopper, his daughter who had been deceased, was standing right in front of him. "Daddy..." She said.  "I'm sorry I left." Hopper still couldn't believe it. He watched her die. "But... How?" He asked. Sara held out her hand. Hopper was going to grab it, when she pointed to something. Hopper looked behind him. He saw two girls in front of him. Suddenly, one of the girls eyes had turned red, and Hopper suddenly felt very drowsy, and passed out.

In Kalis home, Hopper was tied to a chair, still unconcious. Adrienne and Kali were looking at him. "This is the policeman Jane told me about." Kali said. Adrienne nodded. "That was a good trick you did." Adrienne said. Kali knew she should have felt proud, but something inside her knew she did the wrong thing. She was playing with this mans emotions, with a terrible past. Kali almost spoke up, but held her mouth shut.

They were back in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, after making Nancy hallucinate, and kidnapping Hopper. Adrienne teleported them back to Kalis home. The gang members looked at Hopper as well. "So, what are you going to do to him?" Axel asked. "We're going to tear him apart. From the inside." Adrienne said. She went to Hopper who was still tied to the chair, and made a little bit of fire appear in her hand. She put it under Hoppers arm. Hopper was still asleep. Then, he was twitching, and yelled out from the burning.

"What the hell..." He said, looking around. Everyone was smiling at him. "Hello, officer." Axel said. Kali ushered her hand to everyone, telling them to leave. The gang left, leaving Hopper, Kali, and Adrienne by themselves. "Who are you?" Hopper asked. Adrienne smiled, and rolled up her sleeve, showing Hopper her numbers. Kali did the same. Hopper was shocked.

"Someone... I know someone like you." He said. "I know." Adrienne said. "And it was stupid of you, to leave her in your cabin, for almost two years." Adrienne said. Hopper now looked nervous. "Now... Listen. I don't know what you know about her, but she... If bad people get their hands on her, I could never forgive myself." He said.

He looked at Adrienne. "Are you the reason my Dads missing?" He asked. Adrienne laughed. "I forgot you fell for that! Ha! Don't worry, you're Dads fine. The thing is, my sister Kali has a way with the mind." She said. "She can make you see and hear anything she wants you to." Hopper looked at Kali. "You made me see Sara?" He asked. Kali nodded. "And that guy, Ford, he was an imagination as well?" Kali nodded. Hopper was frozen. Then, he was mad, trying to get out of his ropes.

"Save your strength, Hopper." Adrienne said. "You're going to need it." Hopper was still determined to get out. "Yeah?" He said. "For what?" Adrienne smiled. "Showtime, sister." Adrienne said. Kali walked to Hopper. "You should have left Jane in the woods. She needs to see the world." Kali said. Hopper still tried to get out, suddenly, there was darkness everywhere. Kali and Adrienne vanished. Hopper looked around, and heard Adriennes voice. "Tell me Hopper, what are you scared of the most?"

Suddenly, Hopper found himself out of the ropes and chair. He stepped around. He ran. There was nothing to be seen. "Hello?" He asked out loud. Then, he saw a bed. There was somebody in it. He ran to the bed. Sara was there. She was dying. This was the worst moment in Hoppers life. He didn't want to see it again. "Stop it." He said. Sara was still there, and then she looked scared. Hopper looked at the darkness above him. "I said stop it!" He yelled. Then, the atmosphere changed. Color came. But trees were grown, and he was in a jungle. He was confused, then flashbacks ca,e back to him
He turned around. Soldiers were running past him, firing machine guns behind them. Then, he heard a helicopter above him, dropping bombs. "Nooo! Take me back! Let me out!" He yelled.

Hopper was now tied to the chair again, shaking. Adriennes eyes were glowing red, reading Hoppers thoughts, and sending them to Kali, who was making Hopper hallucinate in a dream like state. "Well done." Adrienne said. She walked forward, and looked into Hoppers eyes. Hoppers eyes now turned red as well, still shaking. "Now, his terrible memories will be repeating, over and over again. He is being torn apart, slowly, and painfully." Adrienne said. Kali looked at Hopper. She saw him twitching, reliving every fear and bad memory. It must have been terrible. Adrienne then yawned. "Well, I'm tired." She said. "Goodnight, Kali." Adrienne walked up the stairs.

Kali kept looking at Hopper twitch, and went to her room.