Friends Don't Lie

Joyce was half relieved, half terrified when she followed El into the lab. Seeing dead people was nothing she wanted to see. But she was relieved that no monsters were coming out.

Dustins P.O.V:
Dustin and Steve entered behind Adam. "So, what can you do?" Steve asked. Adam looked at him. "I mean, that Eleven girl has Telekenisis. What's your power?" Adam looked at both of them. "I have the ability to heal myself, or others. When I heal others, their pain is transferred to me. Then, I heal myself." Dustin smiled. "Like E.T." He said. Steve looked at Adam. "So you can save yourself or others from being shot or stabbed?" He asked. Adam nodded. "Happened before. Some of Brenners men found me, and shot me in my apartment. I felt the pain at first, of course. But the pain stopped, and I felt myself healing. I played dead until the men left."

Jonathan's P.O.V:
Jonathan was about to enter, when he felt Nancy grab his wrist. "Jonathan, can I talk to you?" She asked. Jonathan nodded.

The two walked back into the parking lot, away from the group. Nancy took a deep breath. Jonathan saw something was troubling her. "What is it?" He asked. Nancy looked at him. "Jonathan, do you remember that party we went to where we didn't remember what happened the rest of the night, but woke up together?" Jonathan nodded. "I just remember we were dancing, and it all got fuzzy." Jonathan explained.

Nancy had a nervous look. Jonathan noticed this. "Nance, is everything alright?" He asked. Nancy began crying. She shook her head. "I don't know. It's just... Jonathan, I'm pregnant."

Time seemed to stop for Jonathan. He felt like he was standing still for the longest time, watching Nancy cry. "I felt weird after that party." Nancy explained. "So just to be safe, I took a pregnancy test, and... It came back positive." Jonathan walked towards Nancy, and held her. "It's okay." He said. "Listen, I will support you every step of the way." He saw Nancy smile. "Have you told your parents yet?" He asked. Nancy shook her head. "Okay, we'll tell them together." Jonathan said.

El's P.O.V:
El walked in front of everyone. Joyce and Mike had caught up to her. "Well, no signs of trouble so far." Joyce said. "What do you plan on doing to Adrienne when you find her?" Joyce asked. "I was thinking of snapping her neck at first." El said. "Then I realised something. She has a family she seems to have forgot about. Dr. Owens. If I defeat her, I want her to meet Owens. Then she'll be with her real family."

Joyce smiled. "I like that idea. Throughout all the Telekenisis or Fire, at the end of the day, she's just a messed up kid, who's life was ruined before it even started." Joyce explained. El thought about that. Though there were many opposites, El saw similarities to Adrienne. As Joyce said, their life was ruined before it even started. And El made a promise to herself. That she would never go down the path Adrienne or Kali did.

"What would Adrienne want with Will anyways?" Joyce asked. "I know he had been to that other world, but why Will?" El realised Joyce did not yet know about Wills ice power. "Joyce, there is something I need to tell you." She said. Joyce looked at her. "What is it?" She asked. "I was going to tell you when I was sick, but I was nervous about Will, and... Joyce, Will has powers." Joyce stopped where she was. "What?" She asked. Mike stood by El. "He has the power to control the cold. He can make a snowstorm happen, and can freeze anything." Mike explained. Joyce looked at both of them. El felt ashamed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, Joyce." She said. "I was scared about Will. But Friends Don't Lie."

El was surprised when Joyce hugged her. "It's okay. You were trying to help him. He is so lucky to have a friend like you." She looked up at Mike. "And Mike, you two have been like brothers the day you met. I'm so lucky you and the others stood by his side after everything that has been happening." Mike smiled. "You should never go through things like that alone." He said.

Then, there was a cry from up the stairway. El looked around, and ran up the stairway where the noise had come from. And at the top of the staircase, was a woman. El knelt beside her. But what El saw next, shocked her. Terry Ives layed there. "Jane... Help..." She said. El was horrified to see her suddenly turn into a skeleton, then be blown away into dust.

"Amazing what the mind can make you see." El looked to the top of the stairwell, to see Adrienne, Kali, and Will. Levitating above them, his head bleeding, was Brenner.