PART 1

Rosé pov:

Woah I can't believe I'm going to leave Australia with my sister tomorrow, everything is happening so soon.

Unnie, have you finished packing?

I have already finished packing while you are spacing out. Now stop daydreaming and pack your baggage too.

Oh right..

Sister pov :

Rosé must be very excited for this seeing how excited she is. But she can't forget packing too. Well certainly she must be looking forward to seeing her friend again from thailand while I am here to meet my boyfriend.

The next day

Rosé pov:

Wake up now roseanne!! You don't want to be late for the flight do you?

*Flight? What flight?* I just remembered about my trip to Thailand. Overthinking about planning for the trip made me forget about waking up on time. *Facepalm*

I quickly rush through my breakfast, not wanting to be late for my flight. Phew, I made it in the nick of time.

Sister pov

I have to wake rosé up, she's never gonna wake up just by the alarm alone.

I went to her bed, and I'm right indeed that she's still asleep. I knew her so well afterall.

Wake up now roseanne!! You don't want to be late for the flight do you?

I left her room hoping she'll wake up soon and I went to the bathroom to prepare myself. After I'm done I waited outside for her, and yes I did wait quite a while for her, but at least she made it in time.

Rosé pov :

Thanks for the ride, my sister said while smiling widely.

There she's being all polite to everyone except me, hahaha. I just smiled at the driver awkwardly since I usually won't speak up to someone I'm not close to. Soon after we got to the airport..