< 27 >

Jisoo pov :

You seemed very, very interested in someone. - Jennie

Kjs : Yes. What?!?

J : You can't take it back now, now tell me who are you staring at.

Kjs : What?! I'm just tired, let me rest.

Unnie don't act being tired. Why always like this, like come on who are you staring at.

Ms Kwon, washroom?

Okay come back quick.

*Aish that Jisoo unnie have always been avoiding my questions. Perhaps huding some secrets?*

*Did I really stare at someone? Oh yes I just stared at the guy from Got7. Jinyoung is his name oh yes. And his name though, sounds familiar*

Ouch, I rubbed my forehead. I just bumped, onto a guy.

Sorry I didn't mean to.

Ji-.. Oh are you okay?

*Ji-? Did he know my name or what? But why did he cut it halfway*

Oh So y-you're..

Got7 jinyoung.

Yeah I knew who your are

Jinyoung pov :

Ji-.. *omg that was close*

Yeah I knew who you are

*She remembered me?*

Oh don't get mistaken, I know you're from Got7. I can see that you're staring for quite a while, I said awkwardly.

*Oh great but that means she don't recognise me? The one and only jinyoung before the idol thing?*

Sorry jinyoung? For bumping onto you, I'll take my leave now - Jisoo

Wait *I should've just let her leave, now what do I say to her?*

Jisoo..

*What? He knew my name? *-Jisoo

So um.. Do you know me? Jinyoung, Park jinyoung. Can you remember me?

Jisoo pov :

*Holy crap now I'm just full on confused. Am I, supposed to know him before? Before..*

You probably mistaken me for someone else, I-I don't remember any of my friends named jinyoung, I'm terribly sorry.

You don't have to be. I guess that jisoo I knew is another person. She's my girlfriend but sadly lost her memory.Sorry for mistaking you as her,you guys lookalike Okay I'll take my leave, great time talking with you.

*My mind just literally blowned. C-could I be the same jisoo?S-she have the same name, lookalike to me. There's no way!! I didn't lose my memory, or did I?*

I..

*I wanted to ask him more. But I'm just shocked, literally. I just stared at him as he walked away. I'm sorry jinyoung loss, that jisoo lost her memory. *Little did she know she's the one, the kim jisoo that lost her memory due to a car accident. She even have a scar on her hips and a small one in between her scalps. But she didn't question about it*

Back to the class >>

What took you so long? - Jennie

No, nothing I just have a really bad stomach ache.

Okay.

Jennie did you notice what I notice?

What?

That Yoongi is staring again.

What?!

He might have a crush on you, and a big one.

Shut up unnie.

But you can't keep my mouth shut. I can do all I want with my mouth.

Unnie.

What?

Two guys are staring at you.

Wow now you're trying to make up stuff ? And 2? Hahaha Jennie you're ridiculous. What I say about Yoongi is a fact, face it.

And what I'm saying is a fact too. Do I have to mention which guys?

Okay fine I believe you.

*Could it be.. Taehyung and jinyoung? Wait wts why did I even mention taehyung. Ridiculous*

What are those guys doing now? Jen help me out.

They're.. Staring.. At..

Stop with all the pauses.

You.

END of school.

Lisa pov :

*That's quick. School will end as soon as it sounded. It will end a day after a day of kschool departure*

Hey - Jimin

Hi - Lisa

*She's not scared of me already which I'm happy about. But school is going to end soon. And that means..*-Jimin

How you doing? - Jimin

Okay? - Lisa

Can we go out for lunch?

What?Well Of course. It's the first time you ever ask me out actually.

Well you see..

Let's go now!!

...

<END of the day>