< 23 >

Lol realised my Story is getting pretty long😂.I'll probably write longer chapters so my Story won't end up having 100 chapters or something hahaha.

A few days later ~

Rosé pov :

My emotions have settled down I hope. *One last thing, I have to avoid that jeon jungkook as much as possible*

Jennie pov :

Oh hey you're wondering why I'm staring at that guy for a while a couple of days ago amirite? Hah I knew it

Actually that guy is weird, other guys would just come and go and him? He seems very occupied on staring air? And it's towards my direction. Well why would he stare at me, he's even part of bts. So I figured out he might be staring at some other girls but there's no one around me. He suddenly looked into my eyes, I panicked and immediately glued my eyes to my phone. Yah what's with me..

Jisoo pov :

What?! Okay okay thanks for the news.

Yah you scared me unnie - Lisa

Am I ? Sorry then

What news?

Oh my friend bobby told me that students are required to be present on the live stage to cheer bts and twice collaboration today 8pm. Initially it's not much of a big deal but after what happen to chaeyoung..

I see so what do we do unnie?

What do you think?

Let chaeyoung go? Unnie you can't

Yah pabo of course not, we'll just say chaeyoung is not feeling well

But..

PPOOONGG!!

Psst.

Then we'll settle..

Did I hear my name somewhere in the conversation?

Chaeyoung? - Jisoo

Rosé?! - Lisa

Why are you guys so surprised to see me anyways

Oh w-we thought you're still asleep - Lisa

Lisa! Now it's 1.54 pm, I'll never wake up for this late ever in my life.

Sshh calm down chaeyoung, you just need to rest now and we'll settle other stuff for you - Jisoo

Fine do you mind at least telling me what's going on just now? - Rosé

U-uh

Jisoo Lisa I'm back! Oh rosé? - Jennie

Yeah I'm awake

Oh of course I knew you're awake, but I just thought you would just stay in your room.

Not feeling too good these few days so..

You don't need to tell us, we know how you're feeling now. I'm sure you'll get better as the time pass by, now you just need to rest. - Jennie

Okay then I'll go up. - Rosé

So may I ask why Rosé came down all of a sudden after a couple of days staying in the room?

Maybe she just wants some fresh air - Lisa

Yah

PPOOONGG

Okay we spoke too loud so we probably disturbed her. - Jisoo

Now we need to try not to disturb her peace okay, she still need more time to settle with her emotions.

Kay unnie

Jennie and another thing is we have to go for the twice and bts collaboration today 8pm.

I already knew that, you're so slow

Yah!

Heh

...

7.30pm

We should get going now. - Jisoo

Rosé pov :

[7.45pm]

For some reason the house felt so empty. I decided to take a step out to the kitchen since I'm craving for food.
Lisa? Jisoo? Jennie? Hello

Yah they left me alone here? Pfft

[8pm]

Jisoo pov :

*We've already reach the stage opposite of the school. I felt a little uneasy of rosé being home alone, but why do I need to worry, she also wouldn't realise we're gone am I right since she'll just stay in her room.*BTS BTS BTS BTS!!

*WOW that's loud*

Firstly up on stage is the members of bts. *Taehyung winking at someone and I'm starting to get jealous for no reason. *Unnie? Unnie!

H-huh what?

Yah why do you seem so spaced out. The twice and bts members have came out. *From what I could see jungkook eyes have been wandering back and forth. And taehyung weirdly smiling, all their fangirls went crazy after taehyung smile. I'm getting even more jealous, who is that Girl he's looking at. He seems to look towards my direction. Oh right her girlfriend irene is behind me, why wouldn't I realise that.*

Kim jisoo my story>>

<<I can't take it anymore, why am I feeling some sort of way. I admit I've got a crush on one the BTS members in the past. All of my close friends know it and it's none other than taehyung himself. I knew him years back, when he's in a different school he acts so differently. Weird and kind. He probably didn't recognise me since I'll admire him secretly. My fond for him grew back like it was before after knowing he didn't change one bit when we met at the party. If you didn't know yet I've been bullied a couple of times in the previous school. Taehyung even helped me once to fight off those people. I looked down all the way but he just smiled and walked away. He's so sweet even though I'm hella shy last time. >>Help me look after my seat I'll go to the washroom.

Taehyung pov :

Irene sat in the seat behind blackpink members. I winked and smiled at her and she waved back. Aww she's so sweet. The next moment she's having a great time chatting with some other guys. What's with her, we've been together for more than half a year and she still acts so flirty towards guys. I'm distracted when I saw the seat in front of irene empty. {performance ended} Now twice would present to you their new dance(heart shaker💓)

[10 mins later]

Now welcome back bts on stage performing their single dna.

Yah why is the seat in front still vacant, where is jisoo? Did she not come?

[Performance ended]

Right before we'll be leaving I saw jisoo holding Jennie tight and swollen eyes. D-did she cry? Who made her cry, I'm going to beat that fellow up. I want to ask her so badly but I know I have no rights to do so.

Jennie pov :

Lisa can you wait for us for a while out there, I have something to tell Jennie.

Okay

Jennie I-I

Is it about taehyung?

Uh yes..

Aishh I told you not to fall for him ever again, he's not like before he's a playboy. You're nothing to him in his eyes, I'm not here to hurt your feelings,but you know the consequences for falling for him like every other girl.

I'll try Jennie, I *sniff*stand no chance compared to irene. I'll take your words Jennie I'll try not to be affected by him.

I know it's hard for you but it's for your own good and all I wanted is my friends not being hurt by a playboy.

Let's go out now.

...