< 19 >

New chapter 💗>>

Rosé pov :

*Yah how could I forget about the meet up between jungkook and Lisa. That's just.. Lisa might be thinking I'm a selfish friend for not helping her*

Calling jungkook>>

*It's the first time I ever called jungkook*

Hello hello? - Jungkook

*Heavy breathing*H-hello

Oh hi are you feeling b-better?

I'm fine, yes fine. I w-would like to meet you today, are you free?

Well you see I have to go to an event later

Oh well then bye

Wait up, I'm going to skip the event for you. Where do you want to meet?

Skip? F-for me? Okay do you know the cafe from street **?

Yah you're my friend of course you're more important than those events.

Oh friend..

What?

Nothing really. Ignore that

So do you know that cafe?

Yeah I do. So 3pm?

Okay

*I felt kind of bad for him skipping the event for me. And he's meeting Lisa not me so😬 Anyways I'll be buying boba tea beside the cafe, so if there's anything wrong with the date? Then I'll come.*

Time check now> 1 pm

LALISA are you done?

Yeah wait up, some more touch up on my makeup.

Yah you look great in those makeup already, sometimes you should go natural with light makeup.

Nah that's so not me.

Sigh.. *Well she look great in light makeup to me. However she just prefers a different type of makeup compared to me, where she wears a ton more makeup products than me.*

1.30 pm..

Let's leave now - Rosé

Okay - Lisa

*You might be thinking I'm so not looking forward to Lisa meeting jungkook, but instead I'm happy about it. At least I won't have to keep thinking about him* - Rosé [Rosie don't lie girl hahaha] >< - Me

TIME CHECK

2.50pm

Jungkook pov :

*I already reached the cafe as I hate being the one who came late. So typically I'll come out earlier, great rosé haven't come yet. On the way I saw some cute key chains but this one stand out to me. It's a rose key chain in baby pink colour. It reminds me a lot about chaeyoung, yah do I perhaps really l-like her? I decided to buy two, one for rosé and one for me.*

*Hm 3.05pm..I really disliked when someone came later than the original meet up time,but however for this time it's different, I rather she come later.. Idk why but I'm not ready to see her. I saw rosé outside the cafe, I decided to call out to her, she turned her head slightly and headed to the other direction. Wait is that rosé? Why is she walking away then? Yah that can't be her.*

Rosé pov :

It's finally time Lisa to meet jungkook. To get to the boba shop, I have to walk past the cafe. I hope jungkook won't notice me if I walked faster, well how could he know it's me if I didn't turn around..

Rosé! *Shiteu that's bad, I think if I turned around it would be too obvious ,I took a sneak peak of him waving at me in the corner of my eyes. I quickened my pace so it won't look so obvious that I'm staring at something.*

Back to jungkook pov >>

*Yah why isn't she here yet. It's already 3.10pm.As you could see I'm a pretty impatient person. From the shop entrance, I could see what it seems like one of rosé friends. Hm maybe rosé can't make it here? Well she's the one who wanted to meet me here.*She walked towards my table.

*With an awkward start I decided to initiate a conversation*

Oh hi.

Hi.

*Well that's awkward.. I wanted to leave now but I felt it would be rude to do so.*

Actually jungkook I came here for a reason.

You came here to meet me? Then how about rosé?

I see that you cared about her a lot.

Well no she's the one who meet up with me here but didn't come.

May I ask something?

Y-yes?

Do you have someone in mind that you liked?

No. *Well I'm not sure about what I said honestly but I'll stick to no*

...