< 4 >

A week later

Rosé pov

Its been a week since I've last seen Lisa. Today is the day where the school reopen. I decided to study in Thailand permanently. I might have some language barrier, but Lisa would try to help me out. I should call her now asking where she is.

Hello?

...

Lisa pov :

I'm still munching down my breakfast. I initially wanted to decline the call, but before that I see the caller id. Oh it's rosé, why is she calling me now?

Hello? - Rosé

Is it fine with you leading me to the school? I'm not really familiar here. Hope it's not bothering you. -Rosé

Okay then u could wait at the bus stop opposite the apartment u live in, then I'll meet you from there.

I called my friend bambam to check if rosé is there(he knew how rosé looked like),since he lived nearer to the bus stop than me. I got ready soon after the call.

Rosé pov

I did what she said and went to the bus stop.

I waited for quite a while, no sight of her whatsoever. *ahh I should be more patient, she's probably on her way now. * Just then, I saw a shadow casted on the hard cement floor, it's a guy shadow.. I immediately froze and look down.

Bambam pov

*Oh there she is on one of the seats*
*I wonder what Lisa told her about me, maybe she said I'm the coolest guy in the whole school?*

Hi rosé do you recognise me?

Rosé pov :

That guy knew my name??

This guy did sounded like a cheerful person, he couldn't be a guy who would possibly harm me, well I assume cheerful guys are good people. I decided to look up to him.

Who are you? H-how do you know my name?

Bambam pov

*Wait she don't recognise me? Didn't Lisa mentioned anything about me to her?*

I decided to calm down. Oh I'm the coolest guy from school, and I'm Lisa best friend.

Rosé pov :

*Coolest guy? Hahaha what? Anyways he does seem like a really funny person. I could see why Lisa would have him as a close friend.*

We decided to chat for a while..

Soon after Lisa came

Lisa pov

*I didn't mention about bambam to rosé before..what do I do now? What if she got scared by bambam nuisance?* I thought and secretly laughed.

I quickly approach to the bus stop. To my surprise, bambam is having a conversation with rosé. Since rosé is not an open person, she tends to be really quiet and cold towards strangers,but seeing her laugh her heart out took me by surprise.

3rd person pov

Hello? Sorry to interrupt the conversation you two got there - Lisa

Oh Lisa u finally came, btw this guy who so called claimed to be your best friend seems to be pretty funny -  Rosé

Hey I got a name, my name is called Bambam. And Lisa, didn't u tell her about me? - Bambam

Whoops - Lisa

Let's go to school now, we don't want to be late on the first day - Rosé