< 20 >

Are you sure with your claim?

Yah what's with you? Why are you asking me this?

What if I said I like you?

Y-you liked me? *Shit jimin hyung is going to kill me if I take her girl away*

Well you see I'm a playboy and many people have a crush on me.

Yah stop bragging.*hmph my plan is not working,let's stick to plan b*

Then your ideal type girl?

*Why is she asking me this? Oh maybe she wanted to change herself for me, hahaha*

So I liked someone who could teach me things I couldn't do, like guitar and learning English is my 2 main goals. Someone who's nice and charismatic. Someone with.. Nice long hair. *yah that's not something that's required for my ideal type.. *

Okay thanks.

Thanks?

Well I do have a slight crush on you but my main objective here is not for that. Why not share this with you while you're here. Rosé really like you, so are you sure you don't have feelings for her? *Heh a great moment to expose her at the same time see if jungkook have any feelings for pasta.*

*Rosé like me? Well she's probably just triggering me to say that I liked her.* I have to leave now

Rosé is in the boba shop beside the cafe now!!* I know that he definitely heard me despite walking a distance away from me. And I know for a fact that he's going to the boba shop. Should I be part of their special moment or not? Hahaha as a good friend I should definitely check them out.

Jungkook pov :

*Is she for real? Firstly asking weird questions right now telling me rosé is here? That's just AGH I'm going to let rosé have her punishment for not coming*

Rosé pov :

*Hm it seems like there's nothing wrong with the so called date between Lisa and jungkook, I shall take my leave now. I wonder what they did in the cafe..Yah why do I care, but I just do.. *

*Someone hold me from the shoulder, preventing me to leave. And for some reason it feels like that particular person is smirking at the back. I got scared and tried to run away.*

Rosé don't you dare run away when you didn't appear in our meet up.

*Shit I knew the owner of the voice, I turned back*

Well that's not our meet up that's.. *Oh shit what did I say*

That's what?? Park Chaeyoung! You know you'll get your punishment for not showing up.

I-I jungkook sorry I..

Go to my house

...

Yah yah yah why are you grabbing my chaeyoungie

Well she didn't appear in the meet up and she'll get it.

Okay fine take her then

I gave her the you're going to die glare.

She just smirked

*Stupid Lalisa, she made my blood boil. B-but punishment? I'm scared for my life to what jungkook could do as he's a pervertic guy who slept with many girls. I guess I just have to see the punishment then..*

Here sit!

Pfft

What?!?

Nothing I rolled my eyes. Now tell my the punishment, or I'll leave now.

..

Okay I'll leave thanks

Yah don't you dare move an inch. He gripped my hand with his face inches away from mine.

*I got goosebumps hearing him. He doesn't sound like the friendly and nice jungkook I knew, he's scary..And I could feel his smirk at the back of his mouth. I can't give in to him, I have to leave.*

I release from his grip. First of all don't touch me and harass me. Now tell me my punishment.

Do you think I want to touch you? You're too naive.

Then great don't ever touch me or harass me, now tell me why I'm here

I want to ask why you're angry with me, I haven't got a proper explanation.

I'm not angry with you and there's no explanation now can I leave?

No

What?

I said you can't leave. Now don't be so cold towards me.

Am I ever cold to you? Well yeah after what you did. Now bye

He pushed me back to the sofa

Now will you forgive me after this?

After w..

He started doing something I least expected..