< 17 >

Flashback ~

Jungkook pov :

So the winner for the boy group is.. BTS congratulations

And as for the girl group.. Twice!!

*They must be kidding, blackpink performance is so lit yet they're not the winner? As for twice they have been doing the same cutesy dance like last time which I'm not a fan of. Yah how do I tell rosé about this?And I really wanted to collaborate with blackpink though*

Okay I'll have to wake rosé up now. I think her members will just tell her about the competition so I don't need to worry about it.

Rosé wake.. Oh you're already awake

Yeah so now can I go back to my apartment ?

Why are you so moody now?

I'm always moody okay so just shut up and bring me back. I'm tired of this.

Ah urgh wait for a while.

Kook are you done for real?

Oh I got a nickname now I see..

Nah I just don't wanna say your name when someone else already did.

Yah what's with you!

Nothing can you be quick? I don't want to stay here any longer.

*Seriously there's some problem with rosé attitude change this morning.* I stormed towards her and shook her.

Rosé wake up, are you fine? Why did you change so much since today?

I already said nothing so just don't bother me will you? And last of all don't ever touch me with your dirty hands.* I guess after hearing jungkook said he brought many girls here before to his property yesterday, I felt disgusted of staying here longer*

*What's with her? Seriously couldn't she be more patient and wait? Or did she heard my conversation with tzuyu yesterday.. No she's in deep sleep*

Yah I'm done

Finally I'm getting outta here.

What?! You don't like my place?

Nothing, I just wanted to breathe the fresh air from outside.

Rosé/Lisa apartment >>

I've reach your apartment already

Okay, she then walked away without at least saying a thank you

Yah did you forgot to say something?

Say what? I got nothing to say

You didn't say thank you

Oh thank you, she then rolled her eyes and walked away.

Hold up, why do you seem so angry with me?

I said nothing, how many times do I have to repeat? Now will you stop grabbing my wrist?

Just tell me did something happened?

Well you know it for good now leave.*I thought he genuinely cared for me,but I guess not. And did he seriously claimed me as his girlfriend yesterday? I should try to avoid him as much as I could before my feelings got hurt as he's a playboy.*

I know it for good? What do I know, she can't just play my feelings like that? I felt so hurt seeing her getting upset at me for something I have no clue about.

Lisa pov :

I'm back limario😂 - Rosé

Rosie pasta where have you gone to?

Oh I've stayed in the hotel for yesterday because I've lost my way.

Don't lie rosé

I-I.. Okay fine I have fainted in the park and j-jungkook let me stay in his place temporarily. H-hey don't get the wrong idea I don't like him at all.

Are you sure you don't like him?

Yah Lisa?!!

Heh. *Honestly I got a tiny bit of crush on jungkook, he looks so handsome up close . I'm kind of happy that rosé don't have some sort of feelings for jungkook, I know I'm a bit selfish partly but part of me wanted to get closer to him.*(lol I just thought maybe I'll switch up from liskook to Lismin ship) 😂

*I lied to Lisa, I do have some sort of feelings in my stomach that I couldn't describe when I see Jungkook. It just feels like I'm anxious talking with him*

Hahaha Lisa and rosé both liked jungkook lol idk how I came up with that.It's a bad idea though but I'll try to see how the story can go on.. Lismin will be there ma boy ><

...