< 5 >

Unknown pov :

Who's that Girl walking? -person A

God knows who she is, probably she's new here.. - person B

Oh who does she think she is walking with bambam? -person C

Woah this new girl is hot - person D

Rosé pov :

Are they perhaps talking about me? I whispered loud enough for Lisa and bambam to hear

*They are lucky that I don't take things seriously,gosh these people*, I sighed.

Oh just ignore them - Lisa and bambam said it together

Together we walk through the corridors..

Lisa pov :

Can I see your timetable?

Oh yes - Rosé

I see for history we're in different classes as well as cooking lesson for the second last lesson. I guess this is where we will part, bye guys - I waved to her

R : Bye then see u later

Rosé pov :

What am I gonna do without Lisa? I mumbled under my breath

Oh we are in the same class for history - Bambam

Oh really? *For a moment I forgot that bambam was with us all along as I'm too engrossed in my thoughts.*

Oh great now!! At least I have someone to talk with - I smiled widely

Time skip..

Breaktime :

Lisa pov :

*Oh I'm so hungry right now, without food my source of energy is gone.*

I waited for rosé and bambam classes to end, while slouching down holding down my growling stomach that yearn for food.

Oh you guys finally came let's go buy some food, I'm so damn hungry.

After break :

Cooking lesson..

Rosé pov :

I'm teaming up with a random student and it's a guy. Since I'm not an extrovert to begin with, it's tough for me to speak up with strangers. Especially to guys, no matter how hard I try to talk to them they just don't take things seriously like I do, which annoys me all the time. I sighed in forfeit.

I've never seen u before, perhaps new?

R : Yes I am, I just came.

Great, then you met the right person
I have good looks and I love girls with equally good looks. He then stand awkwardly close to me. I felt uncomfortable so I moved everytime he tried to get closer.

Agh too much self confidence, cringy as well. I ignored the distractions the guy have been giving me. But he suddenly leans even closer to me, whispering next to my ear, which took me by surprise. Girl you're so so hot, wonder how your body feels like in my hands. If u want we can do the *things* after school.

*Oh my he's not just cringy, he's a frieking creep too.I can't believe I'm hearing those words from him. And nope he's not handsome at all.*I'm here feeling the need for a swap of partner in case anything happens.

Teacher pov :

R : Um I would like a swap of partner. My partner have been disturbing me non stop and I couldn't focus on what I'm supposed to do.

And that's your reason of a swap of partner?

R : No teacher, I feel really uncomfortable with him. Please

Fine , you're not the first. Go sit with the girls at the back. Now go

3rd pov :

Are u the new girl here? We would like to be friends with you.

*I could hear the sarcastic tone in their voices but it's still way better than a creep being your partner.*

Time skip..

Bell ring

Rosé pov :

*This devastating few hours have passed, finally I made it out without dying. This is only the first day of school, I'm so dead for the rest of my days here.*

How's the lessons here? -  Lisa

Can I say this? I almost died.

Haha I sort of expected you to say this honestly. I also suffered for the first few days when I just came. But trust me you'll get used to it. Wanna go to the party?

Argh fine, please don't end up running away like one time - Rosé

L : I won't, I look back smirking to chae

Rosé just rolled her eyes.