< 24 >

[Agh why Jennie why are you so perfect ily] 💗

Jennie pov :

*Aish jinja? Firstly Lisa, then rosé. Now even jisoo?! They're all blinded by love. Thankfully I'm not one of them. Honestly I can't blame them, because I'm foolish too, foolish to fall for a playboy. Obviously I've changed, changed to the thick skinned and over protective girl I am now. Yet I failed to protect my members.. For a new start I've moved place to Seoul,for myself and for my future.That place, the place that bring back bad memories.5 years have passed yet those memories are still glued in my mind,I tried to forget it but I can't. I might be close to Lisa but there's things that I never told her about,things about jisoo and about how I've got a boyfriend before. She assumed I never dated anyone before and make fun of me but I just go with it.I don't wish for her to know anything, deep down I wanted to but I know it's not the time yet.Not even jisoo know anything about this.I just want to take away the pain I've been getting for the past 5 years,but through people, I got reminded of him.I love him so much yet he just treated me like I'm one of his maids.The relationship didn't even last, and I did change how I look before to now.*

A few years back =>

*And yeah you should know how I look like now

*And yeah you should know how I look like now. Back then I'm not too familiar with makeup, so I usually go for the more natural look. And finish off for the lips. Now my main focus is for my eyes since I realised how much it affects my look. Back then I just like myself to stand out, wearing big necklaces and adding things on my face. Lastly finishing off with a messy bun like always. Instead getting the compliments that I hope to hear people judged me, insulted me.I thought the playboy would be the love of my life, I even confessed to him. In 3 days yes exactly 3 days he left me, for another girl. I thought he loved me as much as I do. Turn out it's a dare.My heart shattered into pieces, why why am I the chosen one? Why am I part of this dare and not someone else? Somehow I actually benefitted from this. I knew how much more careful I should be next to a playboy. So I changed myself. My looks and everything opposites of what I would do from the past and it worked well for me to my surprise. For the first time in my life a stranger would just come up to me and compliment for my looks. More and more people came to me since then. The relationship that meant so much to me,and it's been 5 years. I might have changed physically, but my heart can't move on. I'm not mentally strong enough, I-I.. I'm not ready. Where or how he looked like now, I don't have a clue.All I know is.. He's part of a group with 7 members.*

Jennie? Jennie yah come down for dinner - Jisoo

*O-oh?Oh I'm too engrossed in my thoughts. I shouldn't have even think about him, great now my mood is ruined.* Oh okay I'm coming down

...