< 2 >

Rosé pov

It's only 6am but there's already a long queue right in front of us. I am tired of waiting *Yawn*

Sister pov

*I can't blame her of complaining since she didn't travel overseas before in her life*

But aren't you excited for your first ever flight?

Rosé : I'm just too tired to be excited..

It will be our turn soon

(A couple of hours later) :

As they got onto the plane heading to Thailand, they doze off almost immediately after boarding the flight. It's a pretty long distance to Thailand hence they got a couple of hours to have a good rest.

After the long flight..

Rosé pov

*We made it, since we both slept hours in the airplane, we didn't feel so restless like in the morning*

*First thing to do is to find a place to stay. My sister bought a 3 room apartment a while ago so we decided to stay there rather than booking a hotel room.*

Unnie, do you want to go shopping first? Buy some food? Stroll around here? *I have to admit I might be a little too excited, we both just came down from the long flight, she's probably exhausted even though she have slept.*

Sister pov

Unnie, do you want to go shopping first? Buy some food? Stroll around here?

*I can't possibly let her roam around in a foreign country alone, so I decided to tag along*

I'm a little tired from the flight, please don't roam around for too long. I'll wait for you from behind.