< 3 >

Rosé pov

* I have no clue why I still decided to walk around the place, when I'm already bored of walking around in circles. *

1 hour later..

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I froze on the spot not knowing what to do next. I figured it might be my sister but she usually would just call by my name instead. My first instinct is to probably get away. Then, I heard a familiar voice from behind calling my name.

Unknown pov :

I saw someone ahead of me, she looks like someone familiar, someone I knew. She turned around and I can't believe my eyes. Wait is that rosé? I quickened up my pace, getting excited to see her in Thailand. I tap slightly on her shoulder, no response from her and I decided to call out her name

Rosé pov :

I decided to turn around to see who it might be. Oh my gosh Lisa is that you?? *Lisa definitely became skinnier and taller ever since I last met her. Lisa and I have been studying together in Australia for 2 years before she decided to go back to Thailand. I came Thailand to study with her but not expecting to see her in the busy streets of bangkok* I'm so happy to meet Lisa here and crashed her a big hug. What a coincidence. I wanted to give Lisa a surprise that I came to thailand but we already meet each other now.

Third person pov

Lisa : Obviously I'm Lisa . Do u have a place to stay here? U could come to my house if u want.

Rosé : *I wanted to stay in Lisa house but I just remembered that I'm staying in my sister's new apartment* Oh actually my sister already got an apartment here, but I would like to see your house too

Lisa : Well of course, Rosé you could come to my house anytime, but please call me before coming

Lisa winked to rosé and both of them just started laughing

Rosé : Then see you soon when we go to school, I got to get back now, I waved back to Lisa but couldn't contain my joy after seeing my all time bestie.

Lisa pov

I can't believe I'm seeing rosé after so long, she definitely became taller and skinnier. *I'm actually in luck that rosé already got a place to stay in, because my house is in a mess right now and I wouldn't want her to see it, better pack my house before she decides to come*

Back at home

Rosé pov

I smiled at myself, probably my sister think I'm a psycho.But I'm truly happy that I get to see Lisa after so long

Sister pov

She's complaining a second ago but right now she's smiling widely, that's weird, wondered what happened..

Flashback..

Seeing rosé enjoying her time ahead of me I decided to buy some charms for my boyfriend since they are so adorable looking. I picked out the charms one by one contemplating which one I should get.