< 21 >

I'm back again with another update, and I just came back from my holiday😎>>

He smirked

*I shook my head removing my dirty thoughts.* Yah stop with that smirk

He stood closer to me with every step he took.

H-hey back off

He continues walking, never removing that smirk off his face.

Yah what do you want

I want you

My heart stopped, did he literally said.. No friekin way.

Hahaha your face

My face?

You're blushing, and I'm just joking anyways.

Yah you!

So do you think I'm serious? Come closer you haven't got your punishment yet.

Yah stupid person don't ever come closer to me or else..

Or else? You will kiss me?

Urgh not ever in my life I'm going to kiss you!!

Well now you do

What?

He pointed to his lips signifying me to kiss it.

*No way I'm never ever giving my first kiss to him*my phone rang thank god

I have to leave now to take the phone call.

Stop, call in here

You!! Fine

Hello?

Hi

Oh Jennie

So we're having a party tonight.

Tonight?

Yeah

Well I..

Oh hi are you rosé friend? - Jungkook

Who are you excuse me

Oh sorry Jennie ignore that

Who's that guy on the phone, you owed me an explanation

OK ok. Later

Oh so your name is Jennie? Sounds familiar like I heard it from one of my hyungs - Jungkook

What?!?

Nothing carry on I'll be there at the party. - Jungkook

Okay Jennie I'll not be going I'm not feeling well bye - Rosé

Phone ended~

Which part of you isn't feeling well anyways?

Shut up you jeon kid

You calling me a kid?

Yes, a stupid kid who can't even keep a proper distance away from me.

You know you should reflect on what you said

No can you leave me alone I had enough of you!! I ran out of his house as fast as my legs could bring me. Surprisingly jungkook didn't follow me.

Jungkook pov :

No can you leave me alone I had enough of you!!

*Did she really hated me that much?*

*I fall back towards the sofa. I think it's time for me to let her go since she's suffering so much.*

*Why? What did I do? All I wanted is her to be happy instead I'm the one who cause her all the unhappiness. I should try to forget her when I meet some girls in this party*

Rosé pov :

I secretly hoped jungkook would follow me but no. I just sat on the bench looking up to the sky. Well it's getting dark and cloudy, just what I am thinking now, confused and depressed . How much worser can this day be urgh.

Pretty girl alone again? Where's your boyfriend.

*Hell no not that same pervertic guy again. * Excuse me I have no boyfriend.

Oh really well that means you're mine now

He started grabbing parts where I felt uneasy. *I felt like I'm being sexually assaulted. I wanted to yell but I knew no one is around the area and I sobbed silently since I knew today is the day I can't fight back, the day where my weakness is back.*

He started lifting my skirt up and giving me kisses around my neck area.. [Btw I felt bad and horrible while writing this, sorry my chaengie ilysm]

I came back home with my unzipped skirt and ripped top. I got dried tear stains on my face and some red markings on my body. I hoped no one would ever see this side of me.

I blinked refusely, why are is BTS people here. My eyes are stuck to jungkook who's hanging out with two girls on his side.

I quickly ran to the bathroom. I need wardrobe change. Didn't I say I don't want to go to the party?

Jungkook pov :

I saw the door creaked open slightly. That girl she looks like.. Chaeyoung. Something struck me, why is her clothing all ripped up? What happen? Before I have the time to react she already went to the bathroom.

*Please tell me nothing happened to her. Don't lie to myself, something definitely happened to her, bruises around her neck and arms and ripped clothings*

Lisa pov :

I figured out that we would held the party in our apartment so no matter how chaeyoung don't want to go to the party, she won't have a choice.

The bedroom door is closed, only one thing and that means chaeyoung is back.

Chaeyoung how.. Omg did jungkook do something to you? What did he do? *I regretted the decision of letting rosé go. Now this happened, she's crying and bruises around her body. And this is all my fault *

Rosé what..

Leave you jungkook what did you do to her! Don't ever get closer to chaeyoung. Look at what you do!! You better give me an explanation and owe rosé a sorry.

I-I.. Sorry chaeyoung I-I won't harass you anymore.

Outside the room>>

Now tell me what did you do, *I realised her top is ripped at the back.*

I swear I wouldn't do a thing to chaeyoung, I couldn't bare to hurt her.

Then why is her body like that.

Lisa i-its fine I-I want some rest.

Back to the room>>

Chaeyoung.. Sorry

Go enjoy with those girls downstairs

Chaeyoung I.. Lisa can I look after her?

No way I'm letting you get close to her again. Leave now!

I-I I'm sorry I'll leave..

Rosé pov :

*I'm broken, completely broken inside. Is there any point of living after all I have been through?*

Lisa I want to die

Rosé please no please, she started hugging me tight while some tears rolling down her face. Ignore the past,you can't leave your friend alone here right? Please rosé I need you to be strong now.

Jungkook pov :

Lisa I want to die

*A tear trickled down to my face. She worth so much more, I am just useless, I can't even be there to protect her when the incident happened*

...