< 16 >

A chapter just for rosekook 😁

Rosé pov :

*My room smells pleasantly good, I do not remember I putting any scents in my room. But it sort of smells like floral soap. Wait a minute did I said soap? This is not my room.. Is this Jungkook's room?*

*What time is it now, 7am?!? I'm late what do I wear to school, my uniforms..*

Jungkook? Hey jungkook I know you're somewhere in here, help me out.

What is it rosé? - Jungkook

What do I wear to school? *I can't speak properly, in front of me is jungkook with his upper body still wet from the bath, I rubbed my eyes and blinked rapidly*- Rosé

School? It's the school holidays now, I think you just wanted to catch a glimpse of my body..

S-school holidays.. and no I'm so not interested in your body *ugh what on earth did I just say* - Rosé

I have forgotten to take my clothes, I'll go to the closet beside the bed, and also can I change here? - Jungkook smirked

W-what you pervertic freak!

*I kept staring at his back, I didn't even realise he already turned around to look at me*

He just smirked.

Well I see that you're enjoying this view in front of you.

What view, you meant the view outside? Yes it is nice. *I tried to ignore the topic* Since the view is nice today I'll take a leave

Wait for me, where are you going?

None of your business

*I need some fresh air, it's too much having jungkook breathing the same air as me. I decided to go on the phone, 20 calls from Lisa*

Oh man I haven't told her where I am, she's probably really anxious right now. I should just message her that I'll be back in a while to calm her down.

Lisa don't worry about me, I'm safe and I'll be back in a while.

Oh rain. Did I just said rain? It's raining, I made a huge mistake of not bringing an umbrella out, my wet hair covered part of my eyes and with the pouring rain, I can't see the direction back to jungkook house. I should just give up, I even told him not to come. I curled up my body to give myself some warmth. It's so cold here, I'm literally shaking. The cold rain water trickled down my face, I covered my face in both of my hands. As I'm trying to rub against my skin to give me some warmth I wanted, someone carried me up bridal style. I couldn't figure out who it was but somehow I felt comfortable in his arms.

Jungkook pov :

*The reason I woke up this early today is because I planned to make breakfast since all the maids left for a 2 week trip back to their hometown.*

Right now rosé left, what do I do now. Rosé would be totally unfamiliar of this area if she wander too far off, I should've followed her sooner. I quickly rushed outside my gatedoor, no sights of her. Rain started pouring in, oh no this is bad.

I soon saw a human figure under one of the trees, that must've been rosé.

I quickly ran to her carried her back to my property,and surprisingly she didn't budge a single bit.

I'm all wet and dirty, I have to bathe again and blow dry myself.

After bathing I remembered rosé is still in her wet clothes. The top is sort of see through from the rain. I quickly shook her, but no response. I touched her forehead. It's burning hot, I guess she must've caught a cold from the rain. Okay firstly she can't wear those wet clothes anymore, I have to find my clothes that are slightly small on me that can fit her. I found a black top and it's pretty big for her honestly.. But this will have to do. Let's get her changing. Oh wait a minute I totally forgotten that the maids have already left. This is such a bad timing. I scratched my head vigorously, she might hate on me if I help her change but she can't catch anymore cold. I just gave her sleeping pills and told her to swallow it. Okay it will be fine if I just close my eyes right? I started searching her body through my hands Yes I managed to take her top off, now let's find my top, wait where is it agh where did I put it. I can't open my eyes as well since she wouldn't want me to see her body. Where did I put my top? Oh I remember it's at the sofa opposite of where rosé is. Let me go get it.. It's not there. Where is it then? I turned around with my eyes opened, I quickly shut my eyes, I'm never going to tell her about this. She will probably feel embarrassed and awkward with me. But she's..hot. Now I need to remove the bottom too, I quickly shut my eyes but this time with a handkerchief to make sure I don't make the stupid mistake like before. I'm done, wow it takes a lot of work. Okay I'll just tell her that the maids change the outfit for her before they left so she wouldn't feel awkward with me changing her clothes.

Honestly I would only sleep with my boxers on at night since no one will ever come to my room without permission.But for rosé sake I decided to wear pants on. But for the top.. I just don't feel comfortable wearing it during sleep. And I'll bring rosé back to her apartment tomorrow. I decided to cook dinner now, yep time goes by fast. I decided to cook ramen. And can I say rosé looks much better than before in my shirt, I don't know why but I sort of wanted her to wear my other clothes too.

Ding dong Ding dong!!

Who even comes to my house now?I went to opened the door when someone just crashed a hug on me.

Jungkook I missed you so much

Not you again what do you want now

I want you jungkook I want you - Tzuyu

Stop with those cheesy stuff

Jungkook you looked so hot without your top

Just shut up and leave I have to eat my food

Can I eat too?

No just leave me alone

Awwh jungkook just let me stay for a while

No just..

Thanks jungkook I'll get in now

AGH stop

*Shit I remembered rosé is in the living room*

Hey wake up you bitch! - Tzuyu

Stop tzuyu I demand you to leave

No jungkook I can't let this bitch destroy our relationship

We're nothing, no relationship whatsoever. I have no feelings for you so just move on from me, you can find better guys than me.

Jungkook you're the guy for me. I don't need any other guys. And I know you still cared about me, but why do you bring that bitch to your property? - Tzuyu

I can bring whoever I want to my property. And I've already brought many girls to my property, I smirked. Don't ever call my girlfriend a bitch again or I'll make you regret what you said. *Did I say girlfriend? I guess I just said it because I'm so pissed that she insulted rosé but she took the girlfriend term too seriously.*

I'll not let her be your girlfriend, nobody can replace me. No one!! - she then storms out

*Ugh I guess she went overboard again. I didn't even like her in the first place honestly, my hyungs dared me to date her for more than a week. So I did so. Seeing her being over possessive scares me. What makes her think that I'll like her with her acting like this?* I checked back at rosé, thankfully she's in deep sleep and didn't get affected by the conversation I had.

What he didn't knew was, rosé was awake when the conversation started..

...