< 22 >

Jungkook pov :

*I knew it, I know for a fact that I'm too shy to admit my feelings for her. But what if she rejected me? What if she hated me? I'm not that kind of person who is ready for someone that I like to reject me, it's just.. Why why rosé why are you like this ever since tzuyu came, why are you so cold towards me, you know it hurts me when you're giving cold shoulders to me. And right now something happened to you and I'm not there for you, I'm so remorseful.*

Rosé pov :

*Jungkook hurt me again and again. My heart breaks into pieces when I saw him enjoying his time with other girls . Didn't I not care about him? What happen to the old me? I want it back, I don't want to suffer any longer. *

Ring ring

Lisa pov :

Limario how's the party?

I-it's okay jisoo unnie, and how's your time with taehyung

How do you know about

Yah unnie I'm there at the party don't you know that?

Shit.

So you like the playboy?

Hell no, I bet he's not interested in me anyways

Yah unnie you're a thousand times more attractive than him

Yah don't make me blush

How's chaeyoung? Is she okay?

I think she needs rest now, after all that happened to her.

Aww my chaeyoungie, she's too young to be hurt so deeply, I felt horrible as a unnie for not being able to help her.

Unnie it's not your problem, so did Jennie unnie have fun?

I don't even want to talk about her. She's just sitting at one corner alone using her phone, so many guys even went up to her but she just straight up ignored them. She's helpless

Yah you're mean unnie

Don't even get me started you don't even know how much Jennie bad mouthed me. But obviously we're still friends, I know she just used that as a joke.

Okay anyways bye.

Jisoo pov :

I forgot to tell Lisa something. There's one guy, I think his name is Yoongi or something. Jennie have been staring at him for quite a while now, which is rare since her stare only last for at most 5 seconds. Hm..

Okay more in detail into how I met taehyung >>

I think we should host the party in our house. So no matter how much rosé want to skip the party she won't have any chance unless she leave the house which is impossible since she's so lazy. - Lisa

WOW Lisa I'm impressed - Jisoo

Right unnie - Lisa

Whatever suits you guys I'm going upstairs - Jennie

What's with jennie unnie? - Lisa

I guess she's the kind of a person who doesn't like parties all that much. She loves going out and stuff but not parties which I'm not sure why. - Jisoo

At the party after the chaeyoung incident ~

*After I heard the news of chaeyoung my mood got down. How could you still have the mood to party when you heard that one of your friends got some incident going on*

Taehyung pov :

*Obviously I brought my girlfriend irene to the party. I'm so mad that she's always so flirty towards the other guys like she didn't regard me as her boyfriend at all.But as a playboy I've been through so many girls begging for me to accept their love.But I accepted very few to none*

*A girl from a far caught my attention. She's wearing a purple see through blouse and a black bottom. A visual from the top to bottom. For now I'm very eager for her to be my next toy.*

Hey

She seems shocked to see me. *I mean which girl wouldn't be shocked seeing someone like me in front of them. I bet she'll be one of the girls who will beg for my love*

I see, a playboy talking to me what an honour.

I can hear the sarcastic tone in her voice.

Yes you should be honoured

What do you want?

I want you. *She's definitely going to ask me to fuck her like other girls and I'll be glad to do it just for her.*

Ew is that what you use for all the girls? Well I'm not one of them.

*Is she serious? Does she not know who I am? How could she not fall for me?*

I cleared my throat.

Well sorry if I sounded rude but my name is jisoo.

Oh it's fine *well I'm totally not fine, I need to make her mine. But I wanted to keep my nice image*

I can see you're totally not fine, you're acting weird. But it's fine we both share similar weird habits. She giggled.

What did I do?

You're jumping around like a monkey now, you're hilarious.

Wait I am? I blushed slightly putting my head down.

Yah you don't need to feel bad, *I can feel that she's trying to hold back her laughter*She burst out laughing. Sorry I don't mean to.

I just walked away from her.

Rude

*I could hear her from a distance. I'm sure she said that to me. Well girl I'm going to make you mine. Nice, feisty funny and kind. Just the girl I'm looking for, after seeing her I felt so attracted to her. How can someone be so perfect as her . Irene used to be my perfect girl. After seeing that Girl named jisoo, my perspective changed. So all along who I am missing out is jisoo not irene.The way she speaks and joked around, it's totally me a few years back. However I have to hide my personality for a playboy image. However I felt like I could let everything out with her, she's different, indeed different.*