< 15 >

Rosé pov :

*I can't quit now, I'm in the middle of nowhere. Ugh I can't take it anymore I need to rest. My muscles are aching, numb from all the walking, I don't even have energy to stand back up now.*

Back to jungkook pov :

*I wonder what rosé reaction will be when she sees me. She's probably going to think I'm a pervert again*

*I walk towards what seems like the blackpink girls except there's 3 of them instead of all 4. As I walked closer, I'm indeed right, there's 3 of them,and the one that's not there.. It's none other than rosé*

Oh hi guys I'm rosé friend, I just want to congratulate you guys for the great performance.

Oh, thanks - Jisoo

So, may I know where is rosé

Oh uh she's not feeling well so she went back first. We can't leave now, at least 3 people have to be here. - Lisa

Okay

*She's not feeling well.. I need to follow her. No I shouldn't she might think that I'm stalking her. What to do.. I'll ask my hyungs first*

Rosé pov :

*Even my hands are numb, I can't move. I'm feeling so much pain now, I just sat on the bench contemplating my life when a guy who seems pretty bulky and tall slowly walks towards my direction. Ugh I can't move, once I move all the pain I'm feeling before would come back* I could feel his smirk from the back of his mouth, his eyes staring towards my direction.

Jungkook pov :

So hyungs as long as there's more than half the members present it would be fine?

Yah, go get your crush now - Jin

What crush? I'll leave now

Where do I go now? Okay I'll go to the park over there, it's really close to rosé apartment.

Rosé pov :

*This is creeping me out, why does it seem like the guy is aiming for me? What did I do to deserve this? I tried to get in my fighting mode, but except my limbs can't do anything*

Oh pretty girl are you here alone? I'm always free for pretty girls, do you want to go to the pub? He started playing with my hair - Unknown

*Like I would, he seems like a pervertic drunk man in his late 40s, and I don't drink as well. I like to keep myself healthy* No, and don't touch me

He started to pull me away

Ahhh help someone please please.. *I ran out of breath and about to faint but I can't give in to the man*

Jungkook pov :

*I hoped she already went back home safely. Just when I thought I should leave now.. *

someone please please.. > this is what I heard echoed through the air. I can't tell whose voice it was. But my instincts were to go and see it since I can't confirm if rosé already reached home since I didn't have her number.

I blinked refused.. R-rosé? And who is that guy, what if she wouldn't want me to interfere in this? No I need to, he's literally pulling rosé towards his direction.

I quickly tackled the guy, he might seem bulky but he's not even strong and didn't even blocked my attacks.

Jungkook is that y-you? Thank You

Rosé are you hurt?

I-I can't move and.. *fainted*

You can't move and? Hey rosé hello?? From tomorrow onwards it would be the school holidays. *I knew her house is nearby, but I'm not sure about the address.I tried waking rosé up, but to no avail. I guess the only option is to let her temporarily stay in my house.*

I piggybacked her to my car.

*What just happened honestly? I have no clue, everything happens in a flash.I better call my maids to cook a bowl of chicken porridge for her.*

Lisa pov :

It's already 7pm now, rosé is still not back at home. I'm so worried for her, what could've happen to her? Jisoo and Jennie already left me here alone in the apartment. Please tell me that rosé is with that friend of hers who came to say hi to us. At least I would feel way better than a complete stranger who took rosé away.

Back at Jungkook's home :

Rosé pov :

*Yawn*what time is it now? Wait this is not my room. Omgosh 10 pm? W- what?!?

Oh you already woke up. I've prepared porridge for you, I'll tell my maids to heat it up.

*I rubbed my eyes vigorously to be sure I'm not just imagining stuff. Wait a minute this is definitely one of those horrible dreams, those dreams where I dreamt about jungkook*

Let me stop dreaming of you will you? A-and and why are you not wearing proper clothings.

Aigoo you're so cute. Do you always dream of me?

Yah I already have enough of you now leave me alone! And wear some proper clothes.

Oh I just came out of the bath, so I'm not really.. And you're not dreaming, you can feel me now

Urgh gross w-wait a minute where am I?

You're in my property.

What?!? I'm not dreaming? Ahh wear pants under it will you, it's ruining my eyes.

You're cute,and does it mean you're staring at my body? Do you like the view? Hahaha

Ahh stop leave now!!
*So embarrassing, I can't believe I said this to him. And his well toned abs.. No I can't think dirty, I'm a nobody to him, why do I care about him so much? We're just beginning to know each other. *

How do I look now?

I opened my eyes.*W-what in the world is he thinking, why didn't he wear a top* Why do u keep coming back to here, and didn't I tell you to take some clothings?

Well I like to sleep without my top, and this is my room.

What!!

You fainted in the park so I brought you here.

C-can you bring me back to my apartment?

Err.. It's getting late now, and you might have to stay here a couple of days..

What?!? I-I stay here?

Okay now where is the sofa? Do you have vacant beds? I can sleep anywhere, just not here on your bed.

Well you already did.

Y-you! I'm going to sleep on the couch there.

Eh eh wait I don't allow you to sleep there.

What? Then you want me to

Yes

No no, I can't share a bed with a stranger..

Just sleep here, I won't harm you. And do you only regard me as a stranger?

I-I..

Okay shh.

*This is horrible, how can I ever share a bed with a guy. What if I spurt out some stuff during my dreams. No I can't sleep for these days already.*

*Aw she's so cute while being awkward. I guess she just can't look towards my direction with the view in front of her.*

Okay so at least put on your top will you?

I put on my see through white tank top as this is the only one I felt comfortable with sleeping.

*She laid there on the bed with her eyes closed, her beautiful facial features everything about her is just perfect. My heart fluttered seeing her so close to me.*

*Honestly this is the first time I ever let a girl sleep on my bed. Normally I'll just let them sleep in the guest room, maybe she's the one I'm looking for.*

...