< 25 >

I joined wattpad this year October but smhow wattpad messed up and put 2016..😂

Is the food I made nice, Jennie? It's my first try so please be lenial. Jennie? Yah!!
Can you repeat please?

I'm so annoyed, you just enjoy your meal and I'll go up.

What..? Mm these food look delicious.
Porridge : *What the hell is this?Why is it so bland and liquidy*
Okay this should be good..
You can't go wrong with a honey drink right? *The food is labelled as it is so I know what food that is*

1 sip.. Gulp

.. Loss of words, you know what, that drink taste magically horrible. It tasted like chocolate, fruit juice, candy and a hint of honey. Magical as it's a mix of everything I love, horrible as in it's horrible. Now I feel light headed.

Unnie, unnie yah

Don't talk to me, I'm so annoyed. I'll play my games and you go enjoy whatever you want.

Annoyed with who?

Do I need to say? Isn't it obvious?

Okay so you made the food am I right?

Wait so you did listen to what I say?

Uh.. Actually I could tell that you made it since it tasted horrible.

Yah you!! PPOOONGG don't make me more annoyed.

Okay unnie simmer down, actually since you're so late at everything I wanted to tell you that for the next month, the mixed kschool will be joining us for a week.

How do I not know that?

Like I said you're late at everything.

PPOOONGG I guess you like making me annoyed right pfft.

Nope I like you being angry, you're cute..

Yah you're being weird. So our maknae line knew about it?

I already told them and they are like usual nodding their head.

Okay.

Jisoo pov :

*That Jennie make so annoyed like usual. But now it's like she's distracted when I'm talking, maybe I'm just imagining things. About the mixed kschool, I'm going to do some research on them.*

MIXED KSCHOOL

It's a popular international based school known in south Korea as the top school. Students who studies there have immediate access to idol life. As it's mentioned there's a mix of Korean and international students.

There's such a school? Immediate access to idol life? Nothing to talk about.. One guy caught my attention. Park jin young, from the popular international based kband GOT7. Hmm didn't I see him before? Like in real life. Didn't expect myself to think that I have met an idol real life. This will be interesting, definitely a thing I'll look forward to.

...

A week later :

Can you believe it? Within a week we'll be joining with mixed kschool for a week !!- Jisoo

Kay unnie - Chaeyoung

Yah aren't you guys looking forward to this?

For what?It's not even the first time our school merged for a week with another school. Unless.. Your crush is there hahaha - Jennie

PPOOONGG well I am sort of getting tired of saying it. But anyways stop with this or that crush, how about you then? Talk about yourself first can you? You need to start dating someone, I can recommend.. - Jisoo

No way. I already said before I'm never ever going to date, now and forever. - Jennie

But why?

Don't ask..

I-.. Okay fine

Jisoo pov :

Maybe I'm over excited.. Isn't it normal like every year? Why am I looking forward to this so much?It's not that I known someone in there.[Or maybe I do] Anyways I still got my work to do, I'll be leaving for now.*What work you might be thinking. I have some things to settle with jennie*NYEONGAN👋You'll revisit me right?

...