Chapter 2

(Third Person's P.O.V.)
"Well we'll see you." Mangle said as she and her band left. "What a weird conversation." Bonnie commented. "Fox are you okay?" Chica and (Y/N) asked. "Yeah fine." Fox said quickly.
~Timeskip~
((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
"Finally I'll be early." Fox said proud. We headed towards our class when we saw two kids fighting. 'That's weird. Everyone's being so negative.' I thought. "I'm going to go help them." Freddy said as he headed towards the students. He got punched in the face and fell back. When I went to go help Freddy get up a hearf shuffles coming from somewhere. "What's that?" Chica said. Golden came out of a shelter and said, "It's dawn already." "G-golden what are you doing here." I said. "We-well I decided it was time for me to be on my own." Golden explained.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"So you've become..." "Homeless." Fred said. "A survivor." I said ignoring what Fred said. "You look like..." (Y/N) started. "A mess." Fred suggested. "Natural." I finished. I heard the bell ring. "Well we better go. We don't want to be late." (Y/N) said. "Keep up your spirit. Well see you later." I said as we started to wlak away. "Have a good day, guys. Bring cans and caps. I'm recycling... Anything." Golden said in the distance.
((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
We all entered our class and waited for class to start. "Okay students today we have a few new students." The teacher explained. A few boys came inside and they looked familiar in a way.

(Just the boys in the picture walked in except the brown haired boy

(Just the boys in the picture walked in except the brown haired boy.)
"Can you introduce yourselves?" The teacher asked. They all nodded. "I'm Chico and this is my brother Jay." The boy with blond hair and green on the bottom said pointing to the blond boy next to him. "I'm Mangle." The other boy said. 'Wait Mangle?! What?!" I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 done! Yay! Well guys hope you enjoyed. 'Till the next chapter. Bye guys!
~Crossie