Chapter 19 (Preview)/Halloween Special

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
"Ready, everyone?" I asked.

After years at the orphanage, I had had enough. Constantly being yelled at and pushed around. It was unfair.

We had a plan in action. Who's we? You may be asking.

It was Spring, Fox, Meg, and me.

Back to the present, we were all standing close to the owner of the orphanage's office.

Fox and Spring nodded, but Meg looked unsure.

"W-what if they catch us?" Meg asked, worried.

Fox looked at her and said, "Don't you worry Meg. Me and Spring are here to protect you and (Y/N). We'll be the knights in the shining armor." Fox ended his sentence with a cheeky smile.

Meg nodded, her eyes happy.

"But what if they do catch us?" I whispered to Spring.

Spring said, "Uh.... I don't have a plan for that." Spring scratched the back of his neck.

"We have someone," We heard a voice say from inside.

"For who?" Another voice asked.

"For (Y/N) (L/N)."

~•~

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

We all gathered around in a circle, the Animatronicos, the Toys, the Idol Duo, Towntrap, and Cami. The others were unable to make it. They said something about having other things to do.

"Who wants to go first?" Chica asked.

"I'll go," Spring said, raising his hand.

Spring sat on a tall chair, to appear larger and more frightening.

"Once upon a time, in a little town lived a young girl. The girl was not very popular at her school and was forgotten, even by the teachers at times. One day, she decided to leave. No one really noticed or cared that she was gone. After she was gone, strange things started to occur at the school. Students spread rumors of there being a girl in the mirrors. Students became scared of the school." Spring took out a mirror and we all jumped a bit. People started to hold onto me like I had powers that would keep the demons away, which I did.

We all looked at the mirror, terrified. All of a sudden we heard screams and a face showed up in the mirror.

Everyone held onto me as if I were there life line.

"Seriously guys?" I asked as the Nightmares came out of the shadows screaming.

"Ugh, I didn't even want to be apart of this," Maggie complained.

"It was fun seeing you all scream," Spring said.

I shook the people off of me and walked up to Spring.

"You know you could have let me in the action," I whispered in his ear.

"It wouldn't have been as fun," Spring said.

I smiled and said, "That will be all for tonight everyone. Have a good night. Happy Halloween!"

~•~

Happy Halloween, everyone! Be safe tonight if you're going trick or treating. See you all later!

~Crossie