Chapter 4

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
"You're right. I'm not an Inoki." Golden said proud. "I'M NOT AN INOKI!" Golden said again. I saw a bug crawl on Golden's shoulder. I picked up a random stick and told Golden to not move. I accidently hit him too hard and he fell to the floor. "Sorry." I apologized. "Hey leave the girl alone." Someone said to Golden. "I'm not doing anything." Golden said defending himself. "You're wrong. You just being here is making me angry." The mysterious person said. "Hey leave him alone!" I said defending Golden. "Stay out of this. I was just looking for this kid." The person said refering to Golden. 'I can't believe this guy?!' I thought angrily. "Hey leave them alone!" Fox said as he walked towards the guy. Spring was next to him. "Hey Spring how was it?" I asked him. "They told me to come back tomorrow." Spring explained. I sighed. Fox and Spring started talking about random stuff and the guy started becoming annoyed. "Are we going to fight or not." The guy says annoyed. They were going to fight when a violin started playing. The guy started to feel relaxed and said he didn't want want to fight anymore. "Hey are you still want to fight 'cause I'm hungry!" Springtrap commented. "You know what I'm hungry too." The guy commented. "Guess what day it is today? Pudding Tuesday!" Fox said. The boys started walking away and chanted PUDDING TUESDAY! I saw Bonnie start following them. 'I'll never understand them.' I thought. The others came up and I checked my watch and saw I had to go show Cami around. I turned to Freddy and said, "I need to go. Please take care of Golden. I'll see you guys." I said as I started to walk away.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"She's beautiful." Fred commented. "Is that the only thing you can think of." I said. ~In Fred's Imagination~
(Fred's P.O.V.)
"Wait!" I said as I switched with Freddy. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her back. "Tell me. Tell me what is this feeling I feel when I'm around you." I said to her. I pulled her so she could face me. "I'll take care of Golden with my life." I said heroically. "For you." I said after a silence. I started leaning towards (Y/N) and she did the same. We were about to kiss when I came out of my imagination.
~Back into Reality~
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"What are you doing?!" I said to Fred. "Uh... Uh... Nothing!" Fred said trying to keep his cool. "I couldn't move." I commented. "Yeah... That's strange." Fred said. "Yeah strange." I said suspicious. "We-well we should go. Don't want to miss.. Our pudding." Fred said trying to avoid the conversation. "You'll always be the same." I mumbled to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished! Well see you guys and Happy Thanksgiving! Bye!
~Crossie