Chapter 5

(Cami's P.O.V.)
I stood in front of our boss waiting for our next instructions. "Here." The boss said as he gave me a ball of light. "Are you sure about your new powers." The boss asked. "Trust me." I answered. "This time we will find them." I added. "That's what you said last time and what happened. We're aiming closer this time." The boss explained. "Music moves this world." I remarked as I started walking away. "That was my problem before. Now I do." Were the last words I said as I left.
(Towntrap's P.O.V.)
I fed my animal friend as Eak and the Boss talked. "Don't fight guys. There's enough food for everyone." I said to my animal friends.
~Timeskip~
((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
We were all gathered in the auditorium for an announcement. 'I wonder what the announcement is.' I thought. Towntrap appeared on stage and he started walking towards the podium. "Hi guys as you already know the summer event is coming up." "That's what you always say, Boo!" A mysterious voice exclaims. That started a riot. Bonnie got a torch in his hand and everyone started shouting. "Guys calm down." I suggested and everyone calmed down. 'That's weird. Usually it takes a long time for people to calm down.' I thought. "I know, I know. You guys can't wait for it to start." Towntrap said. "So you'll be glad to know... There will be a prelimatory selection." Towntrap explained. "Prelimatory?" Mangle questioned. "That means not all of the bands will be in the last event." Bon said. "I-it'll be held in... Two days." Towntrap added. "Two days?" Chica said. "That's so little time." Golden commented. "I know this is new information given so late." Towntrap admitted. "... But they're orders from the high office." "Also tomorrow information will be posted on the bulletin board. Good luck guys!" With those final words Towntrap left the stage. I saw a shadow on the stage as if waiting to attack. 'Oh no. No. No. Not a shadow creature.' I thought. I calmy walked through the crowd and walked out the door. "Why me?" I said out loud. "Well duty calls." I said as I started to transform.
~After Transformation Time~
I put on my cloak of invisibility becaue I didn't want to be seen by the shadow creature yet. "People of this world. If you don't step up then everyone gets it, Princess." The shadow creature threatened. "Hey Darkie over here!" I shouted trying to get his attention. I took off my cape and the shadow creature saw me. "Well, well, well if isn't Princess." The creature said. "Don't call me that." I growled. "Well all I need is you to come with me. Boss needs you." The creature explained. "Well tell you're boss I'm not going anywhere." I said. "Well I'll just take you then." The shadow said as he started lunging for me. "Bring it." I mumbled under my breath. I moved out of the way of the shadow and he face planted on the floor. He got up again and lunged again. I moved gracefully out of the way and this went on for some time. "Okay you know what I'm tired and I think it's about time you leave." I said. I made an energy ball in my hands and threw it at the shadow. It immediately disappeared. 'At least he's gone.' I thought. I walked out of the auditorium without a word and de-transformed. I sneakily walked back to my friends. "What happened?" I whispered to Chica. "The girl from camp came and attacked some kind of shadow creature." Chica explained. "Okay." I said as we started leaving the auditorium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5 is finished. Hope you guys enjoyed and hope you guys stay tuned for the next update. Until then, bye guys!
~Crossie