Chapter 10

(24 HOURS BEFORE THE ELIMINATORY)

(Springtrap's P.O.V.)

I finished rapping and Mangle spoke. "Well, this will be enough for the eliminatory." "SO when is it my turn to sing." Owynn asked. "You are not going to sing." Mangle said. "Well we still can..." Before Bon could finish his sentence Mangle and Owynn were growling at each other. "That wasn't our deal." Owynn growled. "Ha! Deal! You and me never made a deal." Mangle countered.  "You're wrong. We already had made a deal..." "Smoothies.... Anyone?!" I said trying to lighten the mood. "You don't even know what that is!" Mangle said angrily and I carefully walked a bit away. "Take it easy guys. We're all family here." Bon said. "Hi." Toddy said as she walked in. "Your wife has arrived." Joy said. "Of course, now she arrives." Mangle said. "The family is now united again. What instrument do you play?" Owynn asked. Suddenly Toddy and Owynn started complimenting each others hair. "Great! Now Booger Hair and Strawberry Toast are "best friends" now." Mangle said. "Well let's begin." Bon played a out of tuned note and we all looked at him. "Smachis?" I asked. 

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

Me and the band were in the band room and we were just practicing. "This can't be! It was here!" Fox said. "It seems like you're losing your memory." Bonnie commented. "I put here last practice. I'm sure!" Fox continued. Golden looked as if he had something to do with it. "Eh... Fox.." Golden started out nervously. "It was you!" Fox looked very angry. "W-well... I needed... a bed.. for Guiller...." "If I hear that name of that bird one more time. Just one more time. I'm roasting turkey tonight." Fox threatened. "Technically... it's a bir....key. Turkey..." I remembered that we needed Fox to play something new today. "So... anyways.. Fox we need you to play something different for today." I explained. I looked around the room for an instrument and saw drums and a harmonica sitting on it. "Are you sure?" Fox asked and I nodded. "SO it's decided..." Fox picked up the harmonica. "This will be my new instrument for today." Fox made a weird noise with his mouth and said, "Perfect." "Now you guys just need to put on your costumes." I said. "Ah... the costumes..." Golden started. "Oh...that.." Fox continued. "I can't move with that." Bonnie clearly stated. Fox and Golden agreed. "I said... Wear it!" Chica said in a demonic voice. "And where's...

(Freddy's P.O.V.)

"Fred... This isn't funny anymore.... We need to go practice." I said. "Well, well when the prey disappears... You appear..." "Huh?" I said. "I wasn't expecting the king again... walking around the forbidden lands." Deuz appeared out of the shadows. "Eh... Ehehe... I don't know what you're talking about!" I said nervously. "C'mon...don't be humble with me..." Deuz said. "He-he... Seriously...I don't know what  you're talking about.." I tried saying again. "Okay! Are you trying to fool me?" Deuz asked angrily. "No...I.." I said quickly. "I came here looking for a friendship and what do I find? Mockery? Contempt?" Deuz said getting angrier. "What? No?!" I said. "Maybe you're king of the docks... but here... we have other rules!" Deuz grabbed my shirt and pulled me. "Fred...if you have something to say....This is the moment." I said. "Let's begin with the tribute." Deuz said. 

(Fred's P.O.V.)

"Fred." All I could hear was a whisper of my name. "Now..." The whisper said. I recognized the voice as Freddy's. I was stuck in our mind with no way to escape. I was surrounded by black ink. "Freddy? You...can't...do anything... without me...Weak!" I said. "Hello!" A voice said. I looked up and saw a boy about my age standing close to me. "A complicated situation isn't it?" The boy said. "Who...?" I managed to say. "Am.. I... Well that doesn't matter.. Here the important thing is who you are." The boy said. "Uh... is... normal? ..to feel.." I choked out the words. "Fear?" The boy completed my sentence. "Fear is felt from both sides..." A voice echoed. "Uh...uh..I'm.. not... afraid..." I said. "Are you sure?" The boy asked. 

I kept thinking, 'If I can't do it for Freddy then I'll do it for (Y/N). Flashes of (Y/N)'s face came in my mind and I felt two hands reach for me. I saw it was Freddy and (Y/N)'s hands. I felt them pull me out of the darkness. I felt powerful again. 

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

Deuz's fist hit Freddy's face and the impact sent him flying across the floor. Freddy wiped blood, that had come from the punch, off. Meanwhile in Freddy's mind Fred comes to a realization. "Uh... Grr! I'm not afraid!" He said. "Forgive me, but I didn't hear you..." Puppet said. Back in the real world Freddy got up and stood with hair hanging in his face. "Interesting..." Deuz said. "Uh...uh... Arrrrggg! I'm not..." Fred started. "Aha.." Puppet ushered him on. "AFRAID!" Both Freddy and Fred said. Freddy was about to throw a punch at Deuz, but someone beat him to it. Puppet. "Hello... my little friend." Puppet said as Deuz fell to the floor. "Wh...o?" Freddy asked. "Am I? Well... I feel like we've already had this talk." Puppet admitted. "Now that you've found the courage, it's time to bring your friend back from the shadows!" Puppet added. "And this one is on the house. See you little friend. You know when your time comes!" Puppet walked away and left Freddy and Deuz's unconscious body. "The shadows? AGAIN!!? WAIT? WHO ARE YOU? EH!? EH!?" Freddy asked. He saw that Deuz was starting to regain conscious so he ran away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Chapters In One Day! Yes! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See you guys later! Bye!

~Crossie