Chapter 13

(Chica's P.O.V.)

"So let me get this straight... The event started and only the three of us came on stage... And we looked really ridiculous." I pointed to Golden.

"You were sick and you.." I pointed to Fox. "Were being you." Fox complained, but I kept talking.

"Then when everything seemed lost, Freddy came in, sang which was amazing.. He saves us from being eliminated. Then (Y/N) comes on stage gently touches Freddy's shoulder. After they both passed out on stage." I said.

"Who knew that Freddy could do that?" Golden said.

"Who knows if (Y/N) or Freddy will recuperate." I looked down at (Y/N) and Freddy who were on a mattress enveloped in blankets. I held onto (Y/N)'s and Freddy's hand and put them together. "We are here for you both and you guys are here for each other." I said.

(Freddy's P.O.V.)

"Freddy?" A voice called out.

"Guys?" I said opening my eyes. I looked around.

"Where am I?" I asked. That's when I remembered (Y/N) had been with me the whole time.

I looked frantically for her. I couldn't find her though.

"Freddy?" The same voice called out again.

Then it hit me. "Fred?" I said.

I looked behind me and saw Fred.

"Freddy! How did you get here?" Fred said.

"Fred! I don't remember. I was looking for you." I explained.

"You were looking for me? I knew you would miss me! Yes!" Fred said and began to dance around.

"I don't even know why I told you." I said then I asked, "Fred, where are we?"

"That's what I asked myself since I got here. It's not my favorite place." Fred explained.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked.

"We look for a way out! Don't seperate from me. It's dangerous." Fred said.

"Oh, so you are scared for me?" I teased.

"What? No. I only say that because you are a dummy. I don't want to come back just to retrieve you." Fred said.

"So you'll come back for me?" I said.

"No, you are taking this the wrong way." Fred said.

I started to dance like Fred did.

"Sure. Whatever you say. Let's go." Fred said.

(Bon's P.O.V.)

I was still frozen because Bonnie had pushed me out of the bush.

"Are you going to tell me something or are you going to just look at me with that idiotic look on your face." Joy said.

I kept standing there and began to walk away. "Maybe I'll go."

"Go back." Bonnie told me and pushed me forward again.

"Is there someone else in that bush?" Joy asked as the e bush rustled.

"No. Of course not." I lied. The wind blew the bush and you could catch a glimpse of Bonnie. Then I heard a pigeon coo.