Chapter 12

(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"Oh no there are too many people here. It'll be impossible to find them." I sighed and kept looking for them. I started talking to a girl and she called me spaghetti arms. Soon my arms were wobbling everywhere. "If only I knew their names." I groaned. "I better keep looking. It's almost our...

(Golden's P.O.V.)
"...turn!" Foxy said freaking out. "How are you doing?" Fox asked me. "Better." I strained out. "We're dooomed!" Fox said. "If you don't get better right now I will hit you!" Fox threatened. I heard Chica yawn louder. 'How is she still asleep?' I thought. "How is she still asleep?" Fox said reading my thoughts. Freddy entered the room and his arms were moving everywhere. "Guys!" He shouted. We looked at him in confusion. He looked down and saw his arms. "Oh that..." Freddy started. "This isn't the problem.. Nevermind!" Freddy left the room. "What just happened?" I asked.

(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"This is impossible. They aren't anywhere and it's almst our turn." I sighed in frustration. I heard a voice come from my right. "Oh, I think someone forgot to bring paper." "Aah!" I screamed. "Take this little friend." A roll of toilet paper landed in my lap. I got out of the bathroom stall and saw the exact people I was looking for looking over the stalls next to me. "What are you guys doing here? This is the men's bathroom!" I said. "He's right. What are you doing here, sister?" The guy asked. "Oh... That's why I couldn't see the stage." The girl explained. "What? Well that's enough." I said. "Actually to tell you the truth, I was looking for both of you... What did you mean by the shadows?" I admitted. "What an interesting question. The shadows are emotions of this world." The boy started. "They're energies that are sometimes good and sometimes bad." The girl countinued. "Exactly. When they're bad we call them shadows." The boy finished. "What's all this got to do with me?" I asked. "I don't know... Are you brave enough to face your shadow?" The boy asked. "Your friend depends on it." The girl added. "How do you know about Fre- I mean my friend?" I asked almost saying Fred. "We'll just say we have a good intuition." The boy explained. "But... How can I help him.... Where is he? Wait! This means I'm not crazy. All this time with the pills. But what does it all mean? Who should I do?" I asked. "We can't help you with that." The girl revealed. "You need to find the courage to find the answers." She added. "And then face your shadows!" The boy finished. "Also I should tell you this is.... The girl's bathroom." The boy explained.
(Golden's P.O.V.)
"Look at the crowd out there!" Foxy said. "Okay let's accept that we've lost." Fox continued. "No! We're fighting 'till the end!" I explained. "Follow me! I have a plan!" I said proudly. Chics, Foxy, and me were all on stage. "This is your great plan?" Fox asked. "Give a round of applause for the Animatronics." Towntrap said and the lights came on stage. I started singing terribly and Fox tried to play his triangle.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
I stood almost on stage with (Y/N). We were watching our team trying to survive out there. "This is a disaster! We're going to get eliminated!" I kept panicking. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Freddy." I looked behind me and saw (Y/N)'s hand on my shoulder. "You have this. Find the courage to help. I wish I could help, but this is the time for you to show your brave." (Y/N)'s voice was soothing and I felt my courage rise. "You're right!" I walked on stage finding the courage the sing to save my friends.

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
"Wow! You guys all had us going there for a second." Towntrap said. I felt a pound on my head becoming harder. It hurt a lot. I walked on stage and patted Freddy's back. "You found the courage." I told him. I felt a wave of pain go through me when I touched Freddy. I felt myself fall to the floor. Before my eyes closed I saw Freddy fall as well. The last thing I heard was, "Someone ask for help." I passed out and Joy's shadow entered her again. 'I'm sorry.' I thought as I felt myself go limp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! Sorry about that... That was the end of the episode. So with the end of this episode this story will now be on hold until the next episode comes out... I guess I'll see you guys. I hope the new episode comes out soon so I can update this. Well see you guys!
~Crossie