Chapter 9

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

I got up and saw Freddy was still asleep. 'He looks so cute.' I thought. I shook my head and got up from my spot on the floor. I quietly left Freddy's room and left the Fazbear residence.

(Freddy's P.O.V.)

I yawned and arose from my slumber. I looked around and saw that (Y/N) left. I just shrugged and thought at least Fred would have made a comment. I sighed and started cleaning my room even though it's already clean.

~Timeskip~

"Finished! Cleaning my room. Again." I said to myself. "Okay, Fred. You and your super drama win the battle again." I sighed. An idea popped in my head. "Okay if you won't talk to me, right? Well then... In that case you won't mind if I do this!" I grabbed a pair of scissors and hold it to my hair hanging in front of my face. I sighed and put the scissors away. "Okay then stay like that." I said as I left my room to go outside. "I can't belive you're doing this now! One day before the eliminatory." I kicked something and saw it was a magazine. "Why do you always have to ruin everything?! Stupid chicken stop looking at me like that!" I kicked the magazine and heard a voice. "The chickens look at me weird when I'm alone too." The voice said. I looked up and saw a girl. "When you're used to arguing with a loud person everyday... It's easy to notice their absence." She added. I laughed nervously. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lied. "Of course,... I don't know what I'm talking about either..." The girl said. I laughed nervously again. "Well now that we're talking about something we don't know if we're talking about or not, We'll allow that we don't know talk to us."

"Don't be afraid of the unknown... Because you'll live in fear your whole life. Friends are unknown people until you have the courage to know them." The girl said. "Uh..." "Plus fear feels the same on both sides." "Huh?" "Bye unknown guy! Good luck in your adventure." The girl walked away. I looked down and saw the magazine again. "I said to not look at me like that!" I kicked the magazine again and walked away.

(Puppet's P.O.V.)

I watched as he walked away. It looks like it has started, sister." I said to Mai. "Oh yes! Soon they'll be tested. How exciting!" My sister said happily. "We should get ready too." "Of course the pancake production will start right away." Mai said. "Don't forget I want mines with extra mystery." I said. "Look my hairs." We both just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Special is coming up guys! I've working very hard on it every since last week. I really hope you guys will like it when It comes out! 'Till then guys, Bye!

~Crossie