Chapter 3

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
"Well you guys can sit in any empty seats you find." The teacher said. I looked around and saw that the only seats that were close to me. All of the boys sat close to me. Yay. Anyways somebody touched my shoulder which took me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Chico standing there. "Hi. D-do you want to sh-show m-me and my friends du-during break?" Chico asked. I nodded. "Okay boys are you settled in." The teacher said. All of them nodded and sat down. "Well I'd like for you guys to meet our other new student, Cami." The teacher introduced.
(Chica's P.O.V.)
'She looks familiar.' I thought.
(Fox's P.O.V.)
'Wait... Did I bring my sandwich?! I forgot my sandwich.' I thought. "Geez." I said aloud.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
'She seems nice.' I thought.
((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
I walked up to Cami to introduce myself. "Hi Cami. My name is (Y/N). I hope we can be friends." I said sweetly. "(Y-y/N). It's me Cami your friend from Kindergarten." Cami said. Then it hit me. "Cam?" I said. She nodded. "It's great to see you again, Cam." I said. Cami and I talked with each other when I heard Freddy talking with himself. "Can you excuse me for just a sec." I said to Cami as I walked to Freddy. "No! I'm not going to let you." He said as he accidentally touched me. He immediately grabbed his hand back and got this scared look.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
'Now I've done it.' I thought. "Okay now you can talk to her. Bye." Fred said not being useful as usual. I covered my face with my hands not wanting to see (Y/N)'s angry face. I felt someone touch my chest. "I'm not mad, Freddy. Don't hide your face." I heard (Y/N) say. I removed my hands from my face and saw (Y/N)'s hand on my chest. I felt red rush to my cheeks. "Well see you later, Freddy." (Y/N) said as she walked back to her seat. "She touched us and it wasn't a hit." Fred said, but I wasn't really listening. "You'll always be a loser to me." Fred commented.
(Springtrap's P.O.V.)
"Why is this school so big." I said in frustration. I remembered the directions Mangle and (Y/N) told me.
~Flashback~
"(Insert Random Directions). You should be fine." I remember (Y/N) and Mangle said.
~Flashback over~
"Yeah I'll be fine." I said as I walked through the school. I looked through a lot of rooms and couldn't find where I needed to be. "This is so hard. If only I could read." I said in frustration. I started to sing to calm down.

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
I had just finished the tour with the new students and I went to go check up on Golden. I saw Golden singing to a plant. "Hey Golden." I said. Golden jumped and turned around. "I like your garden." I said. "Oh yeah I want you to have some of these cookies I have." I said as I gave Golden a bag of cookie. "Cookies!" Golden said as he grabbed the cookies and attacked them. "I'm glad you like them." I said. "At least I'm glad your not a inoki (Rookie)." I said. "An Inoki?" Golden said confused. I started to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you guys go. Chapter 3. Hope you enjoyed and see you guys next chapter! Bye!
~Crossie