Chapter 11

THE ELIMATORY BEGINS

(Mangle's P.O.V.)
"Where is everybody?!" I said angrily. "Doesn't look like everyone cares about this... But don't worry I'm here." Owynn said. I groaned and the door opened. I was hoping it was anyone from my group. Instead Toddy was there. "Hello." She said as she walked in holding a rag. I groaned. "Doesn't anybody teach the janitor to clean. It was so hard for me to find a decent rag." Toddy said as she gave me the rag. "Uh... What are you doing?" I asked. "It's the cleaning rag you wanted me to get you." "What do I need that for?!" I asked. Owynn intruded in the conversation making it worse. "Ooo~ I think ahe wants you to clean." Owynn said. That started an argument between me and Toddy. The argument ended with Toddy leaving the room in tears. I sighed. Owynn and me waited awhile for the rest of the team to show. The only person who showed up was Spring. "It's official. Almost half of our team has abandoned us." Owynn commented. "It's over. I can't stand you anymore!" I said angrily. "Me?!" Owynn asked. "You. Are. Out." I commanded. "Calm down Meg.. We're all stressed right now and we're going to say things we regret." Spring interjected. "I said: He is out!" I repeated. "I'm sure she's juat joking." Spring said nervously. "See he knows how to defend a friend." Owynn said hugging Spring. "Why are you defending him? You have to be on my side!" I growled. "I'm not defending him, but with this event you've been more tense." Spring explained. "You mean it's my fault then?" I asked. "Now give a strong applause to the next group." I heard Towntrap say. Owynn was about to go on stage, but I stopped him. "Spring!" I turned to Spring and he just sighs. "Fine then... It isn't the first time I'll have to defend myself... And surely it won't be the last." I walked on stage ignoring Spring's cries. I spoke into the microphone. "Uh... Hello! First if all, my team and I were having some trouble... And they won't be able to make it." I said. I took in a long breathe.

"No matter where you are I'll always be behind you." Spring explained and I hugged him.
(Freddy's P.O.V.)
"Where are they? I'm almost out of time. The match is about to begin." I sighed. "Wait we met in the camo. Of course... They're from this school." I said in realization. "Now where do I find them?" I asked. The loud speaker spoke. "Attention students! The elimatory has begun. Remember this: Everybody who attended Camp Amadeus will be here!" "The elimatory! Of course! Thank you." I said thanking the loud speaker. "Your welcome!" It answered. "Wait! The elimatory has already started!" I ran around looking for them. 'Don't worry Fred! I'm going to get you out of wherever you are!' I thought.

(Fox's P.O.V.)
"... And that's how we'll win the elimatory!" I explained to the group. Chica was still asleep and Golden kept coughing. "Uh-oh." I said worried.