Chapter 6

(Towntrap's P.O.V.)
While I was feeding my animal friend Eak grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Don't you understand that we could lose everything. If you won't unleash your evil side I will." Eak said. "What happened? Evil?" I said confused. "Don't worry these are organic." I said as I held up my bag of nuts. Eak slapped the bag out of my hand and said, "Stop fooling around. You and these dumb forest animals, organic juice, and that dumb smile. Like we don't have enough problems as is. I don't plan on losing too." "What are we going to lose?" I asked still confused. "Patience. I'm losing my patience with you. I'm heading home and you should do the same." Eak said as he left.
~Timeskip~
((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
As I headed home I heard someone singing. I stopped and hid behind a box.

'I feel so bad.' I thought with tears filling my eyes. I left before my tears could fall.
~The Next Day~
(Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V.)
My friends and me were trying to see the bulletin board. "Can any of you guys see anything?" Chica asked and all of us shook our heads. We left the crowd and went to the sides to try to see better. "Is it still possible to join?" A mysterious voice asked. "Oh no." Towntrap mumbled under his breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's chapter six. Sorry about it being short. I'll try to make the next one longer. Keyword: Try. Well 'till then guys. Bye!
~Crossie