Chapter One

This will be so fun...boring. It will be boring. I'm studying abroad... technically I'm not "studying". It's a trip with my university, they want us to learn from others. Tch. We're literally just going to a school and teaching them what we know then we'll go and sell out product. Not all the groups are going to the same place, two groups per place. Something like that anyway. I wasn't really paying attention.

The plane was noisy and crowded. My group managed to get together since there's only the six of us. The other group here not so much. "Hey Tae, you have got stationary right, oh and the things for the little kids?" Jin questions me while I daydreamed. Out the window I watched birds fly through the clouds. I feel a slight pain in my ear, I immediately faced Jin who had just moved his hand away. "Did you flick me!?" I say holding my ear and faked being in pain. "Duh, look did you hear what I said?" He frowns at me without thinking I responded "yeah". Wait what? What did he ask? I may have just got myself in trouble. "And? Do you have them?" He says clearly getting frustrated. "Yes....?" I say looking back out the window ignoring my surroundings. "Whatever" Jin mutters under his breath.

"Please ensure you have got all your belongings with you as you leave the plane" a voice brought me back to reality. We were here. I wish this plane journey lasted forever. I managed to think about so much, I even created a few alternate realities. It was worth it. Me and my group made our way out into the airport. "We should go to shops first to get everything we haven't got, we need to spread out and look" at first I thought that was namjoon but I was wrong it was the other group. "yeah let's ugh do what they are..." Namjoon said walking off into the distance. We all looked at one another before following him.

We're going on an adventure!