Chapter nineteen

"look when I saw you lying on the floor while Jin was giving you CPR I was so unsure on what to do and now that your here there is so much I want to do with you.....a..and when you were in the hospital for all those days I just wanted to make everything better....right now though I know that you want to try and I know that your finding it hard....but please just tell me when you need me and I'll be there....I just want you to be happy, tell me how I can help......" He sighs slightly and then adds "just don't ask me to do anything that will mean I'll lose you". The ice-cream in my bowl had started to melt as I sat watching it as he spoke to me. I was going to say something but when I looked up at him I noticed a few people watching with sadness facing from what he'd just said. "...thank you" I mumble. These people Probably think I'm over reacting but they don't know what it's like to forget everything, I can only remember everything before I was....hurt. I can't even remember my morning routine. I tightened my grip on the spoon...a cold liquid ran down my lap. I'd just knocked over my bowl.

I put my elbows on the table and covered my face....
I'm an Idiot
Stupid
Pointless
Worthless
Mistake
"It's okay...I'll clean it" Tae stands up grabbing all the napkins and quickly trying to wipe it off me and the table. I couldn't help but let tears roll down my face. Taehyung crouched on the floor putting the napkins down as a waiter came over and cleaned it for him. "Kookie..." He slowly removes my hands away from my face. We both lock eyes. "I'm here...and I'm not going to leave" he gently brushes his thumb over my cheek to wipe away the tears. He gradually leans closer to me, so close that I could feel his warm breath against my face. His lips slowly press against mine....