Chapter Seven

I can't believe it. I think... I think I'm in...

"It's hard to talk about you know" Jungkook says picking up a his drink and swirling it around. "My mom died young and well, I guess my dad got pretty angry about it..." He says putting down his drink and sighing. "You don't have to tell me, we can just talk about other things" I say trying my hardest to make him feel reassured. "It's okay.....my dad he umm...he started drinking a lot and well....made friends but you know the type of people you should stay away from" he talks quietly with a sad tone in his voice. "They would come over and drink, watch football...hurt me"

My entire body was so empty. I just sat there and looked right at him. I...I didn't know. "I'm..sorry, i.." I couldn't think straight. "Can we go outside I need some air?" He says lowering his head. "Yeah sure". He was scared a few people heard part of the conversation and were watching. He left the fast food shop with me behind him.

He stopped in the middle of the path and looked up to the sky. "I...I just wanted a normal life..b..but everything's getting worse" he breaks down. I watch as tears fall onto the floor. I watch as he loses all hope. I watch as he reaches his limit...his end. He'd gone through so much he just needed to tell someone to let it out but his so close to giving up, I see it in his eyes.

I didn't think I just did it. Its what would help me. I hugged him, so tightly. I didn't want to let go, neither did he. He feels so alone, like no-one cares. His lost in the world with monsters by his side. He needs somebody.....

I want that somebody to be me.