Chapter Fourteen

"Oh my god Tae...." Jimin wakes me from my thought. I look down and see him holding my phone. The worst thing is we can't do a thing about it. If one of us didn't show up to that market we will all fail, forced to leave our school too. "It's fine... he'll be okay" I repeat trying my hardest to reassure myself. The worst part is knowing that he might not be okay...that he might not...make it.

I was forced to stand behind a table, I stood with a blank face as I tried to think about what to do. I can't just walk in his house and start shouting. "Oh hello deary" an elderly woman says, I look up to her and realise the others were all occupied. "Hi...umm" I struggle to get my words out. "Don't worry, hey I told you I'd drag her along" a familiar voice comes closer. The man from before, I'd given him a leaflet. "Ah hi again, how are you?" J question smiling. "The question is...how are you? You look awfully pale and.. worried" the woman tilts her head slightly as she cups my hand in hers.

I watch as they walk away hand in hand, browsing over other products. I could feel my eyes welling up from what they had just told me. I can't take it anymore. My whole life is a mess and I'm dragging other people along with me. Maybe if I hadn't of met him he might be okay, he might've been having a great life. It's all my fault. I should just give up now. No one would care anyway....they might even laugh and joke about it. Tears were flooding now, I managed to turn so no-one could see.

I should end it all right now. All I have to do is take my own life....

"Tae? You're not alone, we'll always be by your side...no matter what"