Chapter Twelve

Jungkooks pov

"We have three days, so we need to plan it out" Tae says pulling out a notebook, "plan-get Kookie" he giggles slightly. They all start talking, but my mind drifts I look over at Suga who was sitting with jimin...he hasn't moved. He looked upset, for a moment anyway, the anger just took over. I expected him to hit somebody but he just stood up and walked out, Jimin followed him.

I was too busy in my own head to notice what I was doing. Turns out I was unconciously holding my sleeves over my hand while scratching at my wrist. I felt a hand gently move mine away. It didn't let go. I look up and see jin, "let me look" he says carefully moving with me to the kitchen area of the room. He holds my hand up and pulls up my sleeve. I face away and watch the others, I don't like it. I don't like people looking at my cuts...my scars. I felt something cold and wet touch my wrist causing me to flinch due to pain. I pull my arm away and hold it. "Let me clean it and then I can wrap it, so you can't make it worse" he  puts his hand out showing me that he won't hurt me on purpose.

He finally wraps it up and smiles at me "see, not that bad", "it doesn't hurt does it?" He tilts his head at my blank stare. "...it's okay" I mumble as I hold my wrist. Jin nods as he walks away, I follow him with my eyes. The others all stood there talking and arguing, Taehyung was listening to what they were saying. He wants to help me...but I don't want help. It will just get worse, he looks over to me and smiles as he continues to listen soon he joins in their conversation....

They think it's just my father hurting me they haven't met the other yet...I hope they don't.