Chapter Two

"This is cool" I say out of amazement as we look at our surroundings. Trees, greenery everywhere and even enough room for buildings and shops. "Come on we need to get the stuff" Jhope says while admiring the view. I head to a store that claims to sell everything, obviously it doesn't though. When i get inside I'm surrounded by light and isles, for a shop it sure did look fancy...too fancy.

"Did you want me to come look with you Tae?" Jimin's soft, warm voice said from behind me. "No it's okay I'll call you if I need help though" I say grabbing a basket. This is one huge store. I watch as Jimin runs off to the store next door. We all have our own list of things to get, Jin managed to write them out for Jimin, Jhope and Namjoon as they are the most forgetful. I start walking, been as I'm here I might as well as get some other stuff. Of course though everyone here speaks another language, so I'll have to avoid contact as much as possible.

My basket was half full by the time I got to the stationary area. Okay so it says here... stationary. Seriously, he couldn't of been any more precise. I'll just get these and this, maybe this too. "Need help?" I voice says from behind me...English. thank god I'm not the only one. I spin on my heels to face him. He had brown hair and beautiful eyes ones you could get lost in. "Oh..no I'm just getting stationary" I say holding up my list smiling. "You might need pencils, rubbers, sharpeners... depending on why you need stationary anyway" he ignores what I said and walks over putting them in my basket. I don't even know him. When he did that he brushed past me an do felt his warm hands on mine. A tingle runs through my spine, followed by a numbness. Stop. Why are you doing this you stupid body.

Once I had what he thought I'd need he walked away smiling at me briefly. I watched as he walked over to another person asking the same thing. Does he work here? It doesn't look like it. I line up at the till with all my things. I tried to work out what was being said but it was really hard. I always get conscious when people whisper or talk in another language around me, simply because I'm worried they are talking about me. Stupid I know.

The till beeps as the employee scans my items, she looks up and says something to me, panicking I smiled "Sorry what?" Came out of my mouth. She frowned upon realising that I didn't speak the same language. She furiously points at the price on the till. I reached out into my pocket to get my money out...money. It's not there. Panic takes over. No. Why now? What here? Behind me was a man who was angry at how long it was taking.

"Here...sorry" I familiar voice says handing over money and taking the bags. Yoongi, he walked off like I wasn't even there. I quickly jogged to catch up. "Where'd your money go?" He says stopping all of a sudden once we were outside. "I'm not sure..."