Chapter Five

' Do you want to add a picture to your new contact : Thief '

What the hell!?
"Hey mister can we go now? I've counted everyone we're all here" I voice distracts me before I find out who it was. "Yeah come on then let's get you back to your groups" I say as one of the girls reach out and held my hand.

I say back down with the group from before. "Are you okay Tae Tae" the boy, mark, says tugging my arm slightly. "Eh..oh yeah I'm okay" I put my phone down. "Who's Thief?" The quiet girl asks pointing. "Oh I ugh...i don't know actually" I turn my phone off to stop the distraction. "Is it your friend....or are you more than friends?" Mark says leaning in closer. Geez I thought they were supposed to be kids not agony aunts.

"Soooo..."

Oh! My! God! No...no. I'm wrong. I must be wrong. It can't be. "It's him" the words slip out of my mouth causing faces of confused children to look at me. "Who?" Mark says sitting opposite me now. "A thief...stole my things" I say stiffly. "Ahh it's because they know you aren't from around here, you should..." I zoned out of the lecture. Yes a child was lecturing me. I just nodded my head constantly in return. It was him. Why did he give me his number? It's probably so that he can contact me if his in trouble...to use me. After all he saw me fight. I sigh. Im always being used by people, I'm lucky I have friends like mine to help me and care for me.

"Idiot...his probably talking about someone who stole his heart, you know all of that cheesy stuff" the girl says as she finally looks up at me. "Whaa?! No..nope..I wasn't lying he was literally a thief he stole my money and phone but I got it back and...ask them they know!" Ok blurt out denying everything. I don't really know why I reacted so fast and like that to. "Sure... whatever you say" she puts her head down rolling her eyes. "Hey!"