Chapter Thirteen

Back to tae's pov 😂😂😂

Why does my life keep getting more messed up? Probably because the whole world hates you...no actually it's jealous, I'm just too good. Yeah that's right, I'm better than all of you... Well except you I guess, you are the prettiest person ever, look at that smile...it's cute....now you're blushing, awww.

"Tae, so are we going to go now or what?" Jhope asks me as he hits my across my head with a bag. "Right, to the market...and then operation get Kookie is a go" I grab multiple bags and rush outside to the others. "is Jungkook going to come?" Jin asks smiling at me. "Not sure...let me just... check.." I try my hardest to pull my phone out without dropping anything. I look up and watch the others slowly walking ahead as I stop to read. 

Sorry I can't make it,
i have to go I'm sorry

Okay, are you okay the
text seems a bit panicky

I'm fine, bye

What's happening?
I know you're lying

This is his father, his fine
Please stop messaging my son
I want you to delete this contact

I'm sorry, what have
I done wrong?

Delete this now

I didn't delete the contact.
My mind was rushing with possibilities about what was going on, I couldn't do anything. My hands started to shake, my phone dropped onto the floor causing a crack to appear. "Tae?" Jimin calls out to me as I stood in panic. The others looked over at me confused. I couldn't talk, I didn't want to talk. Instead I looked up at the sky, the sky has always been there for me when things were hard. I could always look up and think, show my emotions and just watch time pass by...