Chapter twenty

"...I did it" I slide the notebook across the table towards Jin who was smiling so much. "Wow....you...you really have" he throws it over to namjoon who then reads it with a smile. Before I know it I'm surrounded by them all as they hug me tightly. "Guess who's going to Disney world!!" Jhope shouts causing Jin to look at him. "Why are you gonna take us?" He raises his eyebrow, knowing full well that Jhope would not pay. "....yeah....no....tae will" he says quietly and slowly stepping away...just in case. "I'll pay for me and kook you have to pay for yourselves" Tae says smirking. Jhope frowns. "I'll pay for Jin and me" namjoon says calmly sitting down. "And I'll pay for Jimin..." Suga says placing the laptop on the table. Tae reached and turned it on smiling as he sneakily glances at Jhope's frowned face.

"What's Disney world...?" I say extremely confused about what they were saying. They all smile and continue watching the television. "I'll show you" Taehyung pulls up pictures on the laptop screen and begins to explain. "I think I remember this..." I try my hardest to think about where did seen it before. "Isn't that mouse called....Mickey" I point to the image. "Yeah it is" Tae says looking at me as I smile at the images. A smile gradually appears across his face from watching me. "What...?" I slowly turn to face him. He giggles slightly "nothing"  with that he continues to look at images in the screen. "...tell me" I pout at him as he ignores me.

"You're... you're just so cute" he says cupping my face and pushing my cheeks up. I couldn't help but laugh as he kept messing around with my face. In the background Jin and Namjoon were leaning on one another "cute..." Suga says walking through towards his room.