Chapter Fifteen

Plan get Kookie is now a go.

I watch as Jin knocks the house door. A man opens it, he wore a smug look and wasn't alone... "Hi sir, my names Jin, I'm doing some research and would like to know if you had a child that I may be able to question?", Jin offered to do this his reasoning was that he was the oldest. "Tch, Sam go get your fucking twat!" He shouted inside the house. A small girl walked up, I instantly recognised her. The quiet girl from the school. I don't think she saw Jin that day so she didn't notice. "Hi there..." Jin begins talking to her. I look over to Suga who was in a car over the road, I see him turn his head away. Jimin cupped suga's head, I couldn't make out what happened but I guess they kissed. Jimin doesn't want Suga to do this but won't tell him.

Jin tries his hardest to drag it out, Jhope was trying to count people he saw inside and where rooms were. After a while the two men leave the door, Jin takes his opportunity. "Look is there someone in there called Jungkook...his in trouble" at first the girl looked confused but then froze on the spot. I couldn't hear what he said but I could tell it wasn't good. After a while she closed the door and Jin ran over to Suga. I joined them.

"She said she watched his father....", Jin glances at me before continuing, "he punched and kicked him, she saw blood and got scared but the last she saw was him being dragged by his hair out the room...I asked her if she saw it happen before an sage said that she'd seen him get hurt a lot but not to this point..." Jin lowered his voice as he slowly turned his head back to the house. 

We were being watched....