Chapter Nine

"found him, tch think he found someone too"

"Hey...Tae...are you awake?" Jins soft voice woke me from my dream. "Wha?" I say still half asleep and unable to move. "We need to get going, we tried phoning you but you didn't pick up...cause you were sleeping" Jhope adds motioning over to my side. "Jungkook?" At first I forgot everything that happened, but soon it started pouring in.

"I'm sorry about that", my arm cracks as I stretch. I turn to Jungkook who was awkwardly sitting on the bench watching the others every movement. I understanding why, his trust people before and watched them leave him. I don't blame him for being cautious. "So are you going to come with us to the market?" Jimin says smiling walking closer to Jungkook...Suga leaned forward grabbing him from behind to stop. Looks like Jungkook isn't the only cautious one here.

After doing the introductions, Jin invited Jungkook over to our hotel room, he asked if he could bring a few things and meet us their. "What's his story?" Jin asks me as we walk back, "is it sad" he continues. "He'd prefer if I didn't say but...yeah it is, you guys should be nice and don't think of him as a bad person" I say getting all their attention. "Sure" Suga says, his worried, about what though? "Don't worry I'll be nice" Jimin says flashing a smile at me. "Basically just yourself then" Namjoon pitches in the conversation. Jimin just smiles and nods slightly. I sigh. Why is suga so mean recently.

"...Jimin, do you know why suga's acting weird?" I say once we got back so that no one heard. "He is?...huh I guess, I'll try and find out...just give me time" he replies walking over to the couch. Is it because of Jungkook? They always ruin everything for me. Stopping me from going out with other friends...stop me from having fun. There was two knocks at the door, his here. I walk over and twist the handle, allowing it to swing open.