17.

"When you care about people, hurt is part of the package."
~Beth Greene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carl's POV~

    I'm super excited to have another kid at camp! Once Sophia gets back we can all play lots of games together like hide and seek and tag. I think the farm will have lots of great places for us to hide in. I'm happy that Daryl's okay, but I'm sad that he hasn't found Sophia yet. I want to help look for her when I'm all better though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth's POV~

    I think it'll be fun to have a girl my age with us at the farm. I miss all of my friends from church and school, at least I still have Jimmy. I don't know what I would do if I lost him too.. Maybe I'll ask Devore to sleepover in my room so we can get to know each other and possibly become friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy's POV~

    Beth seems happy to have another girl her age at camp, probably because now she'll have someone to talk too. Devore seems like she is nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie's POV~

    Devore seems like a sweet girl, kind of reminds me of Beth. She offered to help clean up after dinner last night. I bet she was tired from whatever kept them from getting back sooner. I could see her and Beth become fast friends. It would be nice to see Beth smile as much as she used to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenn's POV~

    I was honestly surprised that Daryl found somebody else, especially a child. I wonder how she survived by herself for so long. She seems to have taken a liking to Maggie and Beth especially. Daryl himself is surprising me too. He's really softened up when it comes to Devore, we could hear her crying last night so he went to console her. That's something I'd never expect from him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea's POV~

    Daryl finally came back, but this time without Sophia. Somehow he found another child named Devore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori's POV~

Devore seems like a good kid, Carl sure likes her. I haven't seen him this happy since Sophia was still at camp. It's sad to say this, but if Sophia doesn't come back, maybe Devore will be good to have here for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane's POV~

I don't really trust her, who knows who all she's met and what they could be making her do. I swear to God if some other group shows up trying to kill us or take our supplies or even the farm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T-Dog's POV~

I didn't expect to gain another group member so soon, I thought Merle would somehow show up at the farm one day and it would be back to how things were. He's out there somewhere, I just know it. I just hope I'm not here when he comes back, who knows what he will do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick's POV~

Daryl seems to trust Devore and she seems to trust him. She's real shy, doesn't really talk unless she's spoken to. She might become more open and talkative once she gets to know us better. It's been hell for all of us since the apocalypse has start, but it seems even more so for her. She lost both of her parents and had to fend for herself. She can't be more than 16 years old, I couldn't imagine Carl left alone to fend for himself at that age. Devore seems pretty responsible though, she's probably tired but she still helped clean up after dinner. Lori was telling me that Carl really seems to really like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~