aftermath 18

pic of hayden and johnny above ^^
chapter dedicated to: Herocat714
WHO SAW THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE MOST?? KENZIE WAS THE GIRL AND EKMDJDJCJD

IN THIS SETTING, THEY'RE GRADE 11, CHRISTMAS TIME.

mackenzie POV:

It is almost Christmas! Every year, my family stay up until it's December 25th. It's currently 8:00 pm and December 24th. In just 4 hours it's Christmas! This will be my first Christmas with Johnny as my— well, boyfriend.

But today will be a bit different— my friends are coming. My family doesn't mind, I mean Maddie's friends are coming too, but it's just something to get used to.

1 hour later...

"What games should we play?" Jayden asks

"We should do some truth or dare in Mackenzie's room!" Hayden says

"Okay, sure!" I say

We all arrive in my room, and we all sit on the carpet. We all sit in a circle. The order goes as; Me, Jayden, Annie, Hayden, Carson, Johnny.

"Okay I'll start! Annie, truth or dare?" Jayden asks, and I have this weird idea of what she's going to do.

"Truth." Annie says, she always plays safe.

"Do you like Hayden?" Jayden asks

Annie's cheeks go from a normal color to a crimson red, so does Hayden's. I've been noticing they've been commenting that they need someone in me and Johnny's post.

"I don't know," She says, facing down so we don't see her blush.

"Okay then! I'll take it," Jayden says

"My turn! Johnny, truth or dare?" Carson asks

"Dare," Johnny replies— sometimes he takes risks. Sometimes these risks can be good though, I can't be too protective over him.

"I dare you to ramble about one of your ex girlfriends." Carson says, making me feel a bit bad.

"Okay. All my ex girlfriends were not good. Mackenzie is way better." Johnny says fast.

"That's not enough! We need more!" Carson says

"Nadia and I weren't meant to be. Sophia was using me. I dumped Lexi." Johnny says

"I guess that's good enough." Carson says

"Truth or dare, Kenzie?" Hayden asks

"Truth." I say, I always like to play it safe.

"How much percent do you love Johnny?" Hayden asks

"Infinity percent," I say

We played for about 30 minutes and then we got bored. For those hours Annie and Hayden were playing a board game, Jayden and Carson were playing Just Dance in the basement, and Johnny and I were just being lazy.

"Everyone! Dinner's ready!" My mom says, calling the attention of everyone.

fast forward >>
11:59 pm

Everyone was just slopping around. Until Maddie and Jack push me and Johnny under the mistletoe. The clock turned 12:00 am, so we just kissed. The mistletoe was supposed to be there for Carson and Jayden, but, I am not disappointed.

maddie POV:

"High five!" I say to Jack

He high fives me, and hugs me.

Johnny and Kenzie have been kissing for I don't know how long— it hasn't stopped. I just really do "ship" them ever since they were 5 years old. Me and Jack had our times like those. Now I feel old.

Lilia, Allison, and Cameron came too. Kenzie brought 6 people, I brought only 4. Mom even said that the limit was 5, but she allowed it since Johnny's parents went out and Darian is in University.

I was actually really happy that Jack and Cameron were able to fly from Australia to here, it's really sweet.

I walk over to Kenzie and Johnny.

"You guys want a Christmas cookie?" I ask

No reply. I tried to stop them so neither of them get some disease. I'll leave them be, this is their moment, I ruined it last time.

Today was fun. Merry Christmas.

★彡 author's note
the epilogue i think is after this. are you guys ready?
do you guys want to know what would've happened if kenzie didn't come back?
johnny was going to kill himself, and when kenzie came back, it was too late.
lol tbh i kind of wish i did that so there's twists but too late i guess.

QOTD:
What's your favorite holiday?
A:
Christmas!

"If you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong."
- Alex W.

" - Alex W