Chapter 2: Determined

So I flew there to go and pick her up, and she was already packed up and ready to come with me. I had a chuckle at this, it seemed as if she was even more excited than me."What?! Your already, ready?! Fam that's ridiculous, How the hell are you ready already?"I asked her, and she responded with a giggle and said:"hehehe, because of how long the flight is. It took my a few hours to pack. I think your just letting the excitement get to you" I just started laughing after, clearly it was like I was high as fuck. Which I wasn't but, whatever. So, her and I got on a plane to go to this mountain, which supposedly the monsters lived underneath it. We were on the flight for quite a while, and when we arrived, I was passed out like a god damn drunk as fuck dude or some shit. She had to wake me up, Which wasn't too hard, seeing as I'm not a heavy sleeper. I opened my eyes and asked:"Hmm...what time is it?" She looked at me and giggled a bit, then said:"We arrived dude. Just outside the mountain you were talking about" Of course, I immediately shot up and left the plane with my shit. Then i screamed:" HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST! MOUNT EBOTT MOTHER FUCKERS! WOO HOOO!" Then I grabbed Bailey and ran there to the top"Its the hole! The one Chara and frisk fell down!" I said excitedly, not giving a flying fuck if I was heard or not. She just looked at me, with the face of:" Oh my Lord your a huge weirdo :3" I luckily had a rope to climb down the hold of the mountain with. She surprisingly agreed to come down, but then again, what would be the point of her coming if she didn't go the down with me. It would be fucking pointless. I was very happy she came with me though, better than being alone. I gladly went first down the hole, clearly not caring if I fell and got hurt. I scaled down the wall slowly, not actually wanting to fall and I made it down safely. Then it was her turn. I yelled up to her:"Don't worry! It's safe if you go slowly down the wall! If you fall I'll catch you!" Then she looked pretty nervous, and said:"It looks kinda scary t-though. I-I don't kn-know if I c-can.." I looked up at her with sympathy and said:" Awwe, it's fine fam! Don't worry! I will catch you if you fall!"I say, not really thinking I was helping much. Then she decided to come down, scaling the wall slowly just like I said and Bam! She did it! I was happy she made it down. She looked pretty scared. I said:"Sorry about getting you scared there. Maybe more than you should've been. But at least you made it" She looked and smiles. Then said"Hehe it's okay Dude. Don't worry" I smiled and said:" Well...im pretty DETERMINED to get to them ya know"I say with a chuckle. We then head off forwards, towards a purple opening. I knew what this was, and so did she. We were so excited to walk through here. Knowing what was ahead. I was prepared, and I had played the game, so I knew what to do here. I looked to her, with excitement in my eyes, and I said:" ready Fam?" Than she responded with:" Yes! Very!" We were about to me Flowey...